Hi All

wgk36

Hi all,

I just joined last week. I live in St-Hubert, QC (near Montreal) and do most of my fishing with MikeThePike. He invited me on a fishing trip with the guys a couple of years ago, and I fell for the sport, hook, line and sinker. I have a Princecraft Ungava with a 9.9 Honda that I pull behind my hybrid camper. I do most of my fishing along the St-Lawrence River in Ontario and Quebec. I fish mostly Walleye, Pike, Bass and Perch.

I look forward to reading your posts and chating with you in the future.

GlennK :Gonefishing:

Hi all,

I just joined last week. I live in St-Hubert, QC (near Montreal) and do most of my fishing with MikeThePike. He invited me on a fishing trip with the guys a couple of years ago, and I fell for the sport, hook, line and sinker. I have a Princecraft Ungava with a 9.9 Honda that I pull behind my hybrid camper. I do most of my fishing along the St-Lawrence River in Ontario and Quebec. I fish mostly Walleye, Pike, Bass and Perch.

I look forward to reading your posts and chating with you in the future.

GlennK :Gonefishing:

You fish with MTP??, lol, you sorry soul :lol:

JUST KIDDING!

No worries, you fish for walleye...................and those other species mentioned, not to be repeated, specially the snot rockets, lol

At least, you got the species "Walleye" correct, some here call them............................um................pickeral, I have tried to teach them many times, but they are set in their ways, :w00t:

You fish with MTP??, lol, you sorry soul :lol:

JUST KIDDING!

No worries, you fish for walleye...................and those other species mentioned, not to be repeated, specially the snot rockets, lol

At least, you got the species "Walleye" correct, some here call them............................um................pickeral, I have tried to teach them many times, but they are set in their ways, :w00t:

Actually TJSA we call them Dore(DOOREH) here but you guys would be lost if I wrote that .Well not Roy or Thorpie.I am sure Glenn would like to hook up and fish with you but its a long drive to the North Pole lol. :whistling: