Only 1 Week Until Facts of Fishing LIVE

Dave Mercer

Hey Guys,

Only one week until the Facts of Fishing LIVE Tour. I hope to see a bunch of you at these events. Please help us spread the word about it & we will see you there it will be a blast!

Monday, April 18th, 2011 – SARNIA

Imperial Theatre

168 N. Christina Street

PO Box 43

Sarnia, ON

www.imperialtheatre.net

Tuesday, April 19th, 2011 – LONDON

London City Music Theatre

900 King Street

London, ON

www.londoncitymusictheatre.com

Wednesday, April 20th, 2011 – BARRIE

Georgian Theatre (formerly known as The Gryphon Theatre)

1 Georgian Drive

Barrie, ON

www.barrie.ca

Thursday, April 21st, 2011 – KITCHENER

Humanities Theatre (University of Waterloo)

200 University Avenue West

Kitchener, ON

www.theatrecentre.uwaterloo.ca

BRING A NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM TO SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL FOOD BANK!

Oh ya Chris.Ryan grab Daves credit card while yer at it. :devil::rofl2:

How about the west wing near my house? Ardaugh/Ferndale. Actually there are other places much closer to the college. There is one place by Eastwiew I think it is called Roosters that has huge wings.

Aye boys and girls! I'm packin' my bags as I type this!!! It's as close as I'll ever get to traveling the road like a rockstar! haha I can't wait to see a bunch of OFC'ers out there at Facts of Fishing LIVE! It's gonna be one heck a way to kick off easter weekend with the family!

Please don't hesitate to say hi to me! I love meeting OFNER's... even if it looks like I'm workin... the boss is a pretty easy going guy! haha :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Cudz - wings and such for sure - we'll figure it out as a group.... I'll have to pack some gear up and help out with some things so I'll likely be a little later showing up but I can't wait to kick it!

See you soon!

Ryan

How about the west wing near my house? Ardaugh/Ferndale. Actually there are other places much closer to the college. There is one place by Eastwiew I think it is called Roosters that has huge wings.

Dude, we are practically neighbours if that West Wings is near your place.. It's about a block from me :)

I'm sure the guys would rather something in the north end though closer to the college. Isn't there a place off of Duckworth? (First road on the right past the college?) I swear there was a bar/grill or something like that down there.

Dude, we are practically neighbours if that West Wings is near your place.. It's about a block from me :)

I'm sure the guys would rather something in the north end though closer to the college. Isn't there a place off of Duckworth? (First road on the right past the college?) I swear there was a bar/grill or something like that down there.

I live 2 blocks from there bill. lol.

I will find out for sure but there is one beside eastview which is just down grove. Also Lockeroom near st.vincent and cundles beside the big cop shop st. joes area. That is very close.

Start times for the shows? not shown on the OP

Hey bud! Show starts at 7 but if you want a decent seat I'd come by a bit early... Ppl started showing up at six last night in Sarnia....

Say hi to me - I'll be taking donations for the red shimano hats!

Edited by The Urban Fisherman

Hey bud! Show starts at 7 but if you want a decent seat I'd come by a bit early... Ppl started showing up at six last night in Sarnia....

Say hi to me - I'll be taking donations for the red shimano hats!

We'll be there tonight. I want a red shimano hat.