Nasty weather...what r u going to do today?

Rod Caster

As an optimistic fisherperson I ignored the weather warnings yesterday, but now that I see what's really going on out there I'm a little pesimistic about hitting the lake. Mostly it's the wind that's keeping me at bay.

Anyway, I'm just having a tea, watching sportscenter right now...poor gf has to work all day so I have a blank slate. I'll either suck it up and go fish, or stay in and be productive. Option B sounds like such a waste of time.Gonefishing.gif

Spend some time with the family, finish my new "fishing area" in the basement...pray for one last shot at Simcoe next weekend :)

Frankie, I'm serious here. We really NEED a whitefish to win the tournament...we can't do it without a whitefish...any size! PLEASE. I haven't any in my area.

Have a great and safe time!

just got in from the shop there is 4" of water all around it I know because its built on 2X4's and the water is sitting right at the bottom of the plywood. Busy building baits and making parts for the lures to be assembled also taking a road trip to get some stuff for the Muskies Canada Odyssey. family day as we are all together.

Almost finished the second bedroom down stairs, just a little finishing touches on the trim and hang the closet doors and I'm all done there. Hope to finish the floor in the downstairs kitchen perhaps today or tomorrow. Got a few hours work "work" to do then try to get all my tax stuff together. Believe me, I'd rather be fishing but not in the rain that they are calling for today.

Guest gbfisher

Waiting for a customer from White River.. with a trailer to load his floats onto and a big bag of cash !

A BIG BAG OF CASH???!!!

I'll make sure I meet him at the gate.....:)

Frankie, I'm serious here. We really NEED a whitefish to win the tournament...we can't do it without a whitefish...any size! PLEASE. I haven't any in my area.

Have a great and safe time!

I hear you Roy!!!!! Fingers crossed for good ice for one more week. :)

Great question .. I was thinking of walkin a trib today ( but on second thought better not until the flood passes ... option 2 ... I could go stand out on the melting ice in the wind and the rain .... BUT .... we already have a Whitey AND a Laker .... or

... there are $400 of Le B. gift certificates ... calling out to be spent ... hmmm what to buy ... what to buy ??? Maybe one of those fancy PFD's ... or a fancy new reel ... hey wait .. I also have a couple from Bass Pro ...so i can actually shop around ... aint it fun having christmases and birthdays to celebrate all over and over again (who said gift certificates weren't a good idea) :) ... heh I might even just window shop and get to enjoy the fun twice