What snow storm.

Guest timeout

Guest gbfisher

Not sure what it's doing around town but they've closed schools and cancelled just about everything and for what? What's it doing where you live? I think we've had about 3 inches of snow. They've even plowed the roads which they don't normally do until we get at least six inches and it usually don't plow for a good day or two after the fact. You'd think we lived way down south where they never see snow.

We got it somewhat good in Clarington, but the wife still loaded the van and drove the girls to school. Took me an extra 20mins to get into downtown TO. Total media hype. Kind of annoying really, you can't help but anticipate something "big" to happen. I like true snow days. Although, I think the biggest disapointment is for the kids who's schools are open.

Probably more snow in the Motley Crue dressing room. :D

Edited by Harrison

168079_10150136190633336_535403335_7856799_6939560_n.jpg

it's pretty crappy here both major roads to the 401 are closed I tried to go to work but got turned around at a road block apparently there's a 100 meter snow drift thats atleast 5' deep blocking the hiway.

I live in mt elgin, and work in Tillsonburg, i have no idea why they closed #19 it was clear all the way to t-burg. In town is pretty bad though, like you said big drifts.

we got a good 8 to 10 inches here in Brantford..the drift are packed solid and very hard to shovel.I finally got to use the snows on the big red ram...4x4 is fun...That 5 footer would have been fun to get thru...where is ti I want to go play..

Well, all i want to say is " I told ya so". Christ, they CLOSED my kids school, with about 5" of snow on the ground. And you wonder why poeple freak out with a bit of snow.........they're taught it in school!!! What a JOKE!!

S.

i HEAR YA S !!!

When i was a kid, i'd walk to school 5 miles.Only had 2 left boots, casue my brother only had a right leg.We'd have to share mits and hats on different days.Dad got paid once a month, so bologna sangwiches only had bologna in them 2 or 3 times a month.The resy of the time it was mustard only.

AND WE WERE HAPPY !!!

Today, i have a huge snowblower,a AWD vehicule, never eat bologna, and have 60 pairs of winter bootswhistling.gif MAN AM I HAPPY !!!!!clapping.gifclapping.gif

Still Snowing here Big Time and looking at thr Radar it does not appear to be finished any time soon :angry:

Looks like the Storm may have tracked further North than predicted :blahblah1:

I was wishing for 2-4" not 10" plus :wallbash:

rick

I live in mt elgin, and work in Tillsonburg, i have no idea why they closed #19 it was clear all the way to t-burg. In town is pretty bad though, like you said big drifts.

The cop told me that it was really bad north of mt elgin he told me to stay home if I could the drifting was the worst part around here.

The cop told me that it was really bad north of mt elgin he told me to stay home if I could the drifting was the worst part around here.

yup the cop was right good.gif I just talked to my dad, he lives on Mcbeth and it sounds like its alot worse there. I know there's a stretch north of salford on the first bend that gets drifted over really bad....i'm assuming thats where the 100 meter drift was.