God help me,

Radnine

Between not being able to take my eyes of of J'Lo. and hanging on every word Steven Tyler says, for the first time in ten years I'm joining the wife on the couch and watching American Idol.

It is St. Croix's fault as I would be ice fishing if not for THE ROD FALLING APART!!

Jim

Between not being able to take my eyes of of J'Lo. and hanging on every word Steven Tyler says, for the first time in ten years I'm joining the wife on the couch and watching American Idol.

It is St. Croix's fault as I would be ice fishing if not for THE ROD FALLING APART!!

Jim

Jim,

It's over. You will never be the same.

Please pm me with your fishing inventory. I will purchase the whole lot at once to ease your pain.

Would you consider trading straight up for an all inclusive 'Day at the Spa'???

Jim,

It's over. You will never be the same.

Please pm me with your fishing inventory. I will purchase the whole lot at once to ease your pain.

Would you consider trading straight up for an all inclusive 'Day at the Spa'???

If ya got any doubles Simon, think of me, not Skeets eh ?devil.gif

Hey Jim......i think that Spa Day includes waxing and facial peel toowhistling.gif

Now you're finding out why I've been reduced to watching the Food Network whilst convalescing. I've learned to sprinkle salt from high above the dish and to add a little butter to the olive oil to put a nice shine on the sauce. The alternative is reruns of NCIS. The only live tv I watch is the Maple Leafs and some nights the live part is up for debate.

But at least I haven't found myself watching Tyler yet. :whistling:

Now you're finding out why I've been reduced to watching the Food Network whilst convalescing. I've learned to sprinkle salt from high above the dish and to add a little butter to the olive oil to put a nice shine on the sauce. The alternative is reruns of NCIS. The only live tv I watch is the Maple Leafs and some nights the live part is up for debate.

But at least I haven't found myself watching Tyler yet. whistling.gif

Too funny. :D

Jim

supergay.gifsupergay.gifsupergay.gifsupergay.gif

Not just your shoulders..... :angel::rofl2:

Actually you'd hardly recognize me now. Size 36 pants, size large shirts etc. I'm a mere shadow of my old self. Convalescence is a lousy way to diet. I now have a closet full of size 40 pants and XL/XXL jackets & shirts. My wife has always said I buy too many clothes. Now I know what she means.

JF

You might be able to get back to diving shape....

I dived at my heaviest. Just needed more lead to get my fat ass down. I doubt I'll do much diving again though. I was getting too silly for an old fart. Silly diving is for youngsters. Fishing is much safer and cheaper.

JF