What to do in Montreal

HTHM

actually the best thing to do in Montreal is .......come to Ontario to get away from the rat race... :sarcasm:

Seriously though ...break out the camera and try to capture Montreal through the lens...from your perceptive...such as people/buildings/signs/buskers/statues etc..it just might end up being one of your prized possessions

Well, if you end up down at St. Laurent and Main and some young lady named Chantell(well young to me) ;) asks if you know Big Cliff from Ontario, tell her you think I moved to some place in China or something and haven't been heard from for years ok. :whistling: Oh, and watch out for that boy friend of hers,Johnny, that bugger carries a gun. He isn't a very good shot but he isn't afraid to try!

Well, if you end up down at St. Laurent and Main and some young lady named Chantell(well young to me) ;) asks if you know Big Cliff from Ontario, tell her you think I moved to some place in China or something and haven't been heard from for years ok. :whistling: Oh, and watch out for that boy friend of hers,Johnny, that bugger carries a gun. He isn't a very good shot but he isn't afraid to try!

Chantell is my moms name...and she talks of a Big Cliff all the time ... :whistling:

Daddy??? is that you ??? :rofl2:

cliff were trying to fix her small ingine?

Dunns is NO longer on St Catherine Street across from the Montreal Trust Plaza, it has reopened on Metcalfe St, just about 100 yard south of ST Catherine. Metcalfe is one block west of Mansfield.

The Montreal Junior Team is leading the Quebec Leaque, they play in Verdun, take the Metro.

The Montreal Museum of Art is on Sherbrooke, just west of Crescent ST, I'm sure you'll find Crescent St.!!!!

David aka Superdad

Hookers, beer and good steak.....what more could a man want.... :thumbsup_anim:

He could want to be NOT with his wife !!!

I saw the inside of so many churches and basilicas that I filled the tub when we got back to our Queen Lizzie Hotel suite to see if I could walk on water...angel.png

Best paella meal in the area was at Roy's...whistling.gifspam.gif

Edited by Beans

He just msg'd me. He loves the the traffic herethumbsup_anim.gif Should be hooking up with him in about an hourclapping.gif

Good conversation and good food in that order was the theme of the evening, I am glad that we got together, and that package will be put to good use at home!

As an aside I sent Mercman a pm regarding Montreal traffic but made a freudian slip of the keyboard....I said Mobtreal traffic sucks.