pikeslayerjr

Hi, I just wanted to quickly introduce myself as I am new to this forum. My name is Sean and I am the heir apparent to 'pikeslayer'. I am a first year student @ Fleming College in Lindsay. Typically I fish various lakes in the Seguin region as well as chase salmon & rainbow on Lake Ontario.

During my time in Lindsay I am looking forward to exploring and fishing the local Kawartha lakes. So far, I have been very fortunate to meet Big Cliff and am looking forward to spending time together, learning, and lending a helping hand. Although school is my biggest priority, I am hoping to get out on the ice as much as I can. I am definitely a newbie when it comes to ice fishing and have yet to land my first fish through the ice.

Anways, Pikeslayer says that this forum is 'first class' & friendly. I am looking forward to being a member and hopefully posting my first report very soon.

Regards,

Pikeslayer Jr.

Welcome to the board Sean, nice first post. If your learning the ropes from Big Cliff - you have an excellant teacher. I look forward to your post of first fish through the ice. If Cliff hasen't told you yet - we like pictures! Welcome.

Tracker (Don) :Gonefishing:

Welcome aboard and good afternoon to you, Sean. You have a great mentor in Cliff and a great friend in Sue. You're a fortunate dude but I suppose that karma had something to do with that. You be well and we'll look forward to hearing of your adventures both on the ice and on the soft water.

Welcome to the board Sean, you will fit in here just fine! I am really looking forward to getting out on the ice with you and doing some fishing, we'll get that first fish through the ice really soon!

If all goes well for me on Wed. we might even be able to fit in some time Thurs. or Fri.. We'll talk!

WOW,

thanks for all the responses guys!

I know my dad has made alot of great friends on here and i look forward to meeting some of you, sharing information, stories and pictures

this seems like the place to be

cheers guys

Sean aka pikeslayerjr