Anyone else find cats super annoying?

Rod Caster

My cat likes the TV. All you need is a nature show or anything with birds. She sits there forever watching the TV. I actually think they sell a dvds for cats at the pet store.

Cats vs dogs. The cat is definitely a low maintenance option. If we want to leave for the weekend, the cat survives fine in the house with some food, water and litter box.

She also costs alot less than my German Shepherd, who needs special food, more expensive toys etc. But don't get me wrong I love her all the same, she is a wonderful dog, loves the family and keeps the house well guarded. Honestly if I had a bigger house, more time and a bit more money, I would get a 2nd shepherd.

Cats & Dogs don't normally watch TV because there brain processes site information at a different speed then humans, we may process information at 30 frames per second where animals process at 60 frames per second.What we see appears normal but for the animals the screen would resemble a TV where the verticle hold isn't working just flipping images, if DVD's are available for animals they would have to be filmed at the frame per second that the animal would process.

Cats & Dogs don't normally watch TV because there brain processes site information at a different speed then humans, we may process information at 30 frames per second where animals process at 60 frames per second.What we see appears normal but for the animals the screen would resemble a TV where the verticle hold isn't working just flipping images, if DVD's are available for animals they would have to be filmed at the frame per second that the animal would process.

That's what I thought as well. I tried to explain that to my GF, she then tried to convince me the cat was chasing squirels on the tvrolleyes.gif . I saw a show about that on discovery channel a few years back.

The cat clawed at me last, I was happy to see it's back to normal.rolleyes.gif

Shes no lightweight.90 lbs of fuzzy dog here.

Wow, about 30 lbs heavier then my pup :unsure: Gorgeous dog :thumbsup_anim:

YA BABY !!i can see the ad now... CatNip lures....Drives huge preditory gamefish WILD.Also sold in conveniant 6 Packs for the avid sport fisher.Find them next to Badonk-a-Donks everywhere.

OMG this thread is crackin' me up.....Next to the badonk a donks hahaha! :rofl2:

Love cats and Dogs. If a cats got issues............theres probably an underlying reason for that. WInk Wink

You're probably right about there being a reason it's all messed up...we just moved so maybe the cat was slightly agoraphobic and doesn't like all the commotion and leaving home.

hahaha that makes me think about the back- story of Killer the Rotty in Half-Baked the movie. I'd find the link but work blocks youtube.

Domestic cats are the only organism on Earth with no evolutionary lineage, due to the fact that they are the spawn of Satan, wee bairns of the horned one himself, minions of the Dark Lord Lucifer. Right now our felid fuzzball is eyeing me, no doubt plotting my blood-soaked demise. So far I've been able to thwart her nefarious plans with nightly cuddles and scratches, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time...

Domestic cats are the only organism on Earth with no evolutionary lineage, due to the fact that they are the spawn of Satan, wee bairns of the horned one himself, minions of the Dark Lord Lucifer. Right now our felid fuzzball is eyeing me, no doubt plotting my blood-soaked demise. So far I've been able to thwart her nefarious plans with nightly cuddles and scratches, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time...

LOL

It would appear that a lot of people don't like cats. I find them somewhat more intelligent than dogs. You can leave a big bowl of chow and water out, they will ration themselves for quite a long time in addition to not leaving a couple of coils on the carpet.

It would appear that a lot of people don't like cats. I find them somewhat more intelligent than dogs. You can leave a big bowl of chow and water out, they will ration themselves for quite a long time in addition to not leaving a couple of coils on the carpet.

haha to "coils on the carpet"... cats have puke on the rug instead, which is sometimes part of their rations.

Cats are darn right freaky ! has anyone ever seen Animal Cops. When they are called in to rescue from a cat hoarder, they go totally crazy and the rescuers have to dress in armored suits to get them all into cages. They tolerate us, but if they had a choice they would be running in the plains catching wldebeest for dinner.