Anyone else find cats super annoying?

Rod Caster

So my father was working at my condo yesterday and after a few hours he realizes he hasn't seen the cat in a while. He looks in the cubby's, in all the rooms, in the hallways and every single floor. Thinks to himself "poop, I just lost the cat"! He runs to my aunts and phones me : "I think your cat ran away, but i don't know how. I feel really bad, what do you want to do?".

I tell him don't worry, I'll go to the condo to double check.

My dad isn't accustomed to cats and I know this....I walk in the condo, look to my left, then right and see a cupboard door partially opened... I peek in and sure enough behind all the stuff are two glaring eye balls. I close the door again and walk out. Cat found!

Back on the road I see my dad's truck turn the corner towards me....with TWO cops flashing lights behind him. They pull him over right in front of me. I pull over as well to watch the action. They eventually drive away...

They saw him driving fast and over a shoulder (while taking a right turn at a light). He told them the cat story and they let him off. He was REALLY concerned and a bit distraught apparently. hahaha..nothing like watching your father get pulled because of a sneaky cat smile.giftongue.gif

Woodchucks do that when you whistle and just before I turn them inside out with one shot from my .22-250 Rem.... devil.gif

As I said cats make a great substitute when the woodchucks are in a down cycle... biggrin.gif

BB...You,re a bad man....a very very bad man rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

are woodchucks the same as ground hogs???

BB...You,re a bad man....a very very bad man rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

are woodchucks the same as ground hogs???

YES, same thing.....I have always wanted to shoot that one in PA that always says we are in for 6 more weeks of winter.

Out west they have prairie dogs which are a much small target and there are MANY more of them....either way land owners always welcome you to shoot them as they do a lot of damage to their property...then come deer season the poster signs go up...oh well, it's their property and I respect that.

Woodchucks do that when you whistle and just before I turn them inside out with one shot from my .22-250 Rem.... :devil:

As I said cats make a great substitute when the woodchucks are in a down cycle... :D

Ya BB, i got it the first time.........you like to shoot cats....and get a kick out of the splatter of a woodchuck shot. Understood

I have a cat. Big Kid insisted on the no declaw, so we tried the fake fingernails - you put them on with crazy glue. Guess how much fun it is being glued to your nutbar cat. Just keep away from the fully operational rear slicers and you'll be fine.

We learned that the falsies came off in a couple of days. But, I've got some comfy leather furniture and that's why I locked out the doors to living and dining room. So, we've gained a kitten and lost 300 sq ft of living space?

Neuter time came and went, and so did those front slashers. Indoor cats will survive declawing - those razors are only needed for executing the finches, robins and songbirds in your backyard.

She's still a nutbar that follows humans, pets herself on your foot, helps folding the laundry and opening mail, and will fetch for hours.

I like dogs a bunch. There are stupid dogs, and stupid neurotic cats as well. This one is a good kitty.