G.S.P vs. KOSCHECK

BUSTER

U.F.C  

64 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?

GSP beat Koscheck at his own game when he wasn't nearly as focused as he is now. I don't think Koscheck can throw anything GSP's way that he won't prepare for. The only chance is for Koscheck to land a lucky shot. But other legitimate KO artists have not done that since GSP has increased his level of focus while training.

KOS will win via. a GSP DQ! possibly a illegal knee to a downed opponent.. in other words KOS will pretend to get hit and start his "OMG THAT HURT" routine... i dislike koscheck with a passion, i have no respect for someone who pulls that stupid s**t..

• 3 months later...

Ohhhhh laa laa GSP baby hehe :w00t: :w00t: :blush:

:worthy: Would love to see it!!!! We were supposed to have a big wing ding, shoot some darts, play ping pong & watch that fight but have to go to a 50th birthday party :glare: Oh well, I'll catch it the next day but always better watching it live on tv :clapping:

Ohhhhh laa laa GSP baby hehe w00t.gifw00t.gifblush.gif

worthy.gif Would love to see it!!!! We were supposed to have a big wing ding, shoot some darts, play ping pong & watch that fight but have to go to a 50th birthday party glare.gif Oh well, I'll catch it the next day but always better watching it live on tv clapping.gif