Pics of your Dog.

Toddyc20

this is my little buddy rex. he is a 4 year old shih-tzu.. we look funny walkin down the road together me being 6'5 and him being a tiny 20 pound pooch but he thinks he's a rottweiler and will often stand up to the neighbors dog like he's nothing special lol.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDgtMjAwOTEyMTktMTIwNy5qcGc.jpg

- hanging out in the car in his favorite spot lol.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNjgtMjAwOTA3MDMtMTgxMy5qcGc.jpg

-posing after his hair cut

this is my little buddy rex. he is a 4 year old shih-tzu.. we look funny walkin down the road together me being 6'5 and him being a tiny 20 pound pooch but he thinks he's a rottweiler and will often stand up to the neighbors dog like he's nothing special lol.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDgtMjAwOTEyMTktMTIwNy5qcGc.jpg

- hanging out in the car in his favorite spot lol.

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNjgtMjAwOTA3MDMtMTgxMy5qcGc.jpg

-posing after his hair cut

I'm not a fan of small dogs usually (to yappy) but every shih-tzu I have ever met has had a cool personality they are the clowns of the K-9 world I used to have a ouple pitbulls and a freinds shih-tzu would pick at them all the time drve the pitties nuts but they loved the little bugger.

lol yeah, he's entertaining that's for sure. he makes me laugh on a daily basis. he is very chill when it comes to people and other dogs. most of the time when a more aggressive dog starts with him he'll just puff out his chest and wag his tail. never barks tho. only time he does bark is when someones at the door. better than a door bell.

Heres a few of Wyatt. He was adopted by me last fall, from fellow OFC'er Harrison. He's been awesome, and loves getting out for a boat ride. At first I had a hard time keeping him IN the boat, but after a bunch of boat rides, and a few fishing trips, he's right at home out there now. Of course there is the odd time he gets a little too excited and launches off the bow LOL. He can't resist water.......even if its just a puddle in the driveway!!

Catch of the day!

P5240032.jpg

I swear, he's watching my rod for a hit.

P5240026.jpg

P5240025.jpg

S.

This is my buddy Benson. Unfortunately we lost him about 7 months ago at 13.

Benson_1.jpg

Sorry about your loss. That must be so hard to deal with. Gus is my first dog and I already think about how hard it will be when he passes on.

It's always tough to let them go but the way that I look at it is the years we have together with them more than makes up for the heartache.......

Edited by John

This first one is my oldest Angel, she just turned 14 years old and she is Toy poodle/Bichon. She is almost blind, deaf and has maybe 5 teeth left, but she still eats and plays ball like our younger ones. When we were bottle feeding the baby goats, she decided it was her turn at the bottle.

Angel.jpg

Next is Brandy, she is 5 year old Miniature poodle. She loves hunting and swimming.

Brandy.jpg

Last we have Cosmo, he is a 10 week old Toy poodle. We got him for our daughter for her 15th birthday.

Cosmo.jpg

Heres a few of Wyatt. He was adopted by me last fall, from fellow OFC'er Harrison. He's been awesome, and loves getting out for a boat ride. At first I had a hard time keeping him IN the boat, but after a bunch of boat rides, and a few fishing trips, he's right at home out there now. Of course there is the odd time he gets a little too excited and launches off the bow LOL. He can't resist water.......even if its just a puddle in the driveway!!

Catch of the day!

P5240032.jpg

I swear, he's watching my rod for a hit.

P5240026.jpg

P5240025.jpg

S.

I miss him to death, but it appears he found the right home! He looks great sinker! Thanks for posting.

This first one is my oldest Angel, she just turned 14 years old and she is Toy poodle/Bichon. She is almost blind, deaf and has maybe 5 teeth left, but she still eats and plays ball like our younger ones. When we were bottle feeding the baby goats, she decided it was her turn at the bottle.

Angel.jpg

Next is Brandy, she is 5 year old Miniature poodle. She loves hunting and swimming.

Brandy.jpg

Last we have Cosmo, he is a 10 week old Toy poodle. We got him for our daughter for her 15th birthday.

Cosmo.jpg

They are really cute Teressa. I love the photo of Angel, we have a 3 year old called Chloe, ask your Dad about her..........

Here is my Boy

I still maintain that I got tricked. Never wanted a small dog. He has turned out pretty good so far. The only problem is my girlfriend won't let me take him fishing. One of her friends told her a story about a chihuahua getting eaten by a Musky.

IMG_0980.jpg

Here my dog Cheyenne. She is just over a year and half old German Shepherd. We weren't intending on getting a dog but when my brother in-law bought 2 guards the female went into heat before he got her spaded. So he had 9 puppies that needed homes, Cheyenne was the runt of the litter and the last one that needed a home.

Anyways I absolutely love her and she is wonderful with our baby daughter.

Here she is relaxing on the beach at the cottage last summer.

.6918_799336855951_58006969_48058054_2444581_n.jpg

And baby sitting Alise (she is now just over 4 months old)32509_426306383522_509523522_5380669_7581101_n.jpg

These pics are amazing. Thank you so much for posting all of these pics. I love dogs and love hearing about how happy dogs make everyone's lives. Keep them coming. I went fishing at the local pond with Gus last night and he had his first encounter with a largemouth bass. Needless to say my big bad boxer was scared to death of the 1/4 lb bass. I will post the pic soon.

This is Gus, our 2yr old Alaskan malamute...we call him goofy Gus, due to his humour...loves fishing offshore and will lick (kiss) the fish until all the slime is gone, putting him in a boat is a different story!

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC01005.jpg

Heres my late friends.Hurts to post this.Remington the black lab, that couldnt swim,and Winchester,my shorthair pointer.When she found a downed bird,she would point,then sit on it.Craziest thing I ever seen. :canadian:

img005.jpg

Edited by BrianB

Heres my boy Sam.

CopyofDSC01552.jpg

This is what he likes to do more than anything....

IMGP3945.jpg

IMGP3946.jpg

I'm pretty pround of Sam seeing that he's totaly blind in one eye and has been since birth.You never know it.

DSC01591.jpg

Hers Sams older brother Arnie. He's been my fishing partner for the past 14 years but now has gave up his spot in the boat for his younger predecessor Sam. Now Arnie spends his days sleeping in his bed and being a grouchy old bugger. He hates his picture being taken....

22222173.jpg

Heres a picture of Arnie and I fishing when he was a lot younger. He always loved to lick walleye before I put them on the stringer...

Copy4ofscan0024.jpg

Cheers

Oops, forgot about our Cuddles.She,s the mrs,s dog.We got her when she was just a wee girl (she was the runt) .Still had the Winchester around then.She mothered her.She picked up the ,lift paw and point from her.

Shes a Cockapoo.Shes also getting up there in age aswell.10 this year.

20100726_01_01.jpg

Edited by BrianB

Oops, forgot about our Cuddles.She,s the mrs,s dog.We got her when she was just a wee girl (she was the runt) .Still had the Winchester around then.She mothered her.She picked up the ,lift paw and point from her.

Shes a Cockapoo.Shes also getting up there in age aswell.10 this year.

20100726_01_01.jpg

At least I'm not the only one who has a wife that likes to dress their dog up in clothes hahaha.

Funny now that we have kids shes kinda made her dog mine... and he no longer gets clothed lol....

Here's my girl Riley at a few months old. She was dark colored when she was young. More of a light shade now.

She's a Havanese.

DSC_7142.jpg

DSCF1639.jpg

p_00394.jpg

p_00031.jpg

p_00393.jpg

The next one will be big ol huntin dawg!