Spring boating plans?

tinbanger

Just thinkin I should be calling the Marina and schedule a date to pick up the boat.

Thinking first week of April as our inaugral soft water fish is usually Orillia Perch Festival.

wondering what everyone was planning as thier first non ice fishing trip of 07?

TB

I never really put my boat away. Around me there is always a river below a dam or great lake oriented fishing spot to go to. I just wait for winter warm ups. I haven't been out in a month with the cold, but Great Lakes Brown and Rainbow Trout are on my mind with the coming warmer temps. It is time.

:canadian:

Lumberjack

Ice out around April 23rd Lake Memphremagog Quebec.Landlocked salmon.

I wonder what Glen (Greencoachdog) will be doing after his sweater is over and ,and off. :whistling:

will the dinkers be gone? <_< Glen we need to see some spring Bass :Gonefishing:

mike theres always lake champlain that has everything open year round or st catherines lake o hehehe

Thinking the same thing Tinbanger, the Perch Festival. I/we have never been to Orillia for the festival as of up to just a few years ago we never had a boat, then for the past 4 years my son played rep basketball and every weekend was tied up going to tournaments. This year who knows? He has a part time job but at least my weekends will be open :clapping: ...well except maybe for work :oops::(

I got 2 more weekends planned for Ice fishing and then the boat is coming out of storage so I can install a new Lorance and a new Minn Kota on the bow.

For anyone interested, I will be having my old stuff up for sale. The graph is a Hummin Bird Matrix and the Bow mount is a Minn Kota Power drive. Just don't ask me the models of these, they are still on the boat in heated storage.

Well I (insert large sigh) am picking up my boat in a couple of weeks cleaning it up and selling it......(wipe away the tear)

then save up for a smaller boat for the smaller lakes I am now fishing more often............love that nitro.............

gona gear up my boat this weekend.... I have a lilttle 14' lund with 15 honda 4stroke... I am gona transform it in the next little while, I have two big john electric dwnrgs, to add and a 2 live wells to build and add. then im gona put a floor in in and make it a two seater that I can set up quickly enough to go for salmon in lakeO and then head to the smaller lakes for the pik's and pike. I have so many gadgets that I have bought but never get around to adding to my boat..(normally as soon as I see it I gota fish). I am a little too excited the missus is calling me obsessed! :blahblah1: Can't wait............. Can't wait.............Can't wait.

OK everyone,

Thanks for your interest in my Fish finder and trolling motor, but as i said in my post, I do not know the model numbers, lbs thrust and shaft length.

All I do know, is that they are in good shape, I am only replacing them because that is what came on the boat.

The Fish finder is a Matrix model, gps ready, I have it hooked up to my Garmin and it is handy. The reason for replacement is I have a Lowrance on the console and want to run the same on the Bow. The Minn Kota is just a touch too short for my liking, in fact I just bought a new foot control for it last Fall. I upgraded to a 75 lb thrust 24 volt with a built in transducer.

Both of these are only a couple of years old.

So please, don't send me anymore PM's until I get the info on them, thanks.....