Some cool bear pics

TJQ

A guest at Golden Eagle Camp, just down the road form my camp took these pics.. I saw these cubs earluer in the year but didnt manage to get very good photos.. these are cool.

bear1.jpg

bear2.jpg

bear3.jpg

bear4.jpg

bear5.jpg

great pics - thanks for sharing them. its cool how little bears look just like big bears, only smaller. we saw a couple coming out of north bay a couple of years ago, couldn't cross the jersey barrier. so my crazy buddy gets out and heaves them one at a time over the barrier to their mother!

there could be a garbage dump close by that they get into and toss around in the stuff. this happened at moonstone a few years back.. the bears got into the fenced off cottage dump and just rolled around and ate everthing they could. by the end of it their fur was soaked in garbage, you could smell them from a mile away. and they just plain looked sick.

Very nice pics T.J. Last year we had to put food out just so the bears would stop trying to get at my rabbits, wild turkeys ect. I got this pic, hope you don't mind my sharing it here. Everyone that sees it is surprised that the 2 rabbits are that close to him and he doesn't care.

bear bunny.jpg

alex there is a dump near that area, so you maybe on to something. also having 4 cubs is pretty unusual for a sow(momma) to have so there may be some stunting of the growth curve a bit. very cool pics.

jason