Believe

bpsbassman

Reading Davis Battah's post (see below) on the pinned "Summer to Remember" post got me to thinking.

Speedtroll, if you happen to get to read this don't forget to continue to Believe. In the meantime, we'll all keep Believing too.

For anyone that hasn't been down to Toronto Sick Kids Hospital, their motto is "Believe" and it is very prominently displayed in the main lobby/ food court area to try to give some hope and inspiration to the parents of, and the children that are patients at the hospital during some of the most difficult and impossible of times.

I have added the word BELIEVE to my signature and urge others to do so as well.

Everytime you read a post with it in the signature, it will be reminder for people to keep young Chris in their thoughts.

Hey Roger this does sound like a good thing you have brought up. Chris and the others need our thoughts everyday and this is a great reminder to us all that sometimes get caught up in our own lives and forget for a moment that there are others that realy need our thoughts.

Just getting to read about Chris's Story. One of my friends from this board I fish with alot has told me about Chris battle over the last little while. I do not get to post as much as I would like but always read. I would like to say to Chris and his family I BELIEVE. Sometimes it is all we have and knowone can take it from us. Wishing you the best.

John.

BELIEVE

Edited by Jangers

Joey, to make it red (or any coulour) look on the edit signature screen - there is an icon in the form of the letter 'A'. It is beside the area where you choose your font.

Edited by mepps