Filmed an episode of Canadian Sportfishing!

Stoty

SCREW the Habs, SCREW the Leafs and SCREW the Red Wings...GO SABRES....

There, that should take some heat of you Stoty....:<)

There's no heat on Stoty. Pretty sure everyone here likes the kid and wishes him the best!

As far the Sabres go, well I wouldn't bet against Ryan Miller in any series.

He's the sole reason they're dangerous.

Roy and Fang, great pic's. :)

SCREW the Habs, SCREW the Leafs and SCREW the Red Wings...GO SABRES....

There, that should take some heat of you Stoty....:<)

Hey Billy Boob sorry I mean Billy Bob, as long as Miller stands on his head the Sabres have a chance if Miller is average then the Sabre`s lose but hey your playing the Bruins and they suck too!

I think I might change my little picture thingy, not a lot of Habs fan`s here.

Edited by lookinforwalleye

this was a real interesting read catching up on this post (hadn't checked in since yesterday). All the best to Stoty and I really don't think this should "tarnish" his memory of the day. We're not all going to have the same opinions of people, so go with your own gut and don't worry about what others say. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) not everyone gets an opportunity to meet the man face to face and see that "he's a good guy". The rest of us have to base our impressions on what we see and hear through the media.

I really don't get why people here put him down

I can tell you why I have no respect for him - it was the lying after being caught. To claim they didn't know what they were doing was wrong (snagging a fish and then throwing it back out to be reeled in again) is simply ludicrous when fishing is your living. I agree that we all make mistakes, but its how we deal with our errors that set us apart. You can continue down a dishonest path or you can step up, be a man, and tell the truth and accept the punishment. Its kind of like steroid users in baseball - we already forget about those who confessed, but the guys who tried to lie to cover it up are not easily forgiven.

Regardless of what Italo and Henry did in the past, they paid their price to society. That's it, done, over, move on!!

Italo may sound condescending but you know what, the things he says actually sink in and register. He knows his stuff, I've talked to him a couple of times at the fishing shows and he is very insightful, helpful and takes the time to talk to you. Some of the other guys out there barely give you the time of day because of their inflated egos. I like Italo's show, unfortunately, I have to compete with the kids on Saturday mornings for the tv so I don't get to watch most of the shows on a regular basis.

As much as I respect everyone's opinions....this thread has (yet again) turned the wrong way.

I was just trying to share a really cool experience with everyone, and its turned in a flame Italo fest.

Please refrain from "Italo bashing" in any further replies.

You did have a cool experience :clapping: and I appreciate your sharing of the great and memorable time that you had crappie fishing. Just block out the negativity and look forward to the next time you may have the good fortune to hook up with Italo. :Gonefishing:

Hopefully this thread will survive the bashing.

Thanks to all of those who left positive feedback on this thread.

Much appreciated!

Maybe all the negative people are leaf fans...if my team didnt make the playoffs for like the 500th time in a row, I'd be pretty ticked off too :D

Nice post. It's nice to hear the good side of the industry. I had a horrible experience guiding a couple guys from another show on the Upper French a couple years back. Absolutely horrible. They were complete frauds and rip offs. Italo had his problems but it sounds like he's legit. Congrats.

Solid Pictures...very cool

However after all this Wings, Sabres and Toilet Seat fans...i feel the need to respond..

GO BRUINS!!! Miller is going to wake with a hangover after the bruins are done with him!

Solid Pictures...very cool

However after all this Wings, Sabres and Toilet Seat fans...i feel the need to respond..

GO BRUINS!!! Miller is going to wake with a hangover after the bruins are done with him!

Tomorrow is

MILLER TIME...

THE PUCK STOPS HERE ! !

Edited by Billy Bob

If you use your ears twice as much as your mouth you can learn something.

whirlpool_chinook1.jpg

Let me guess....you found it washed up on shore...

Real Salmon are silver...that one was dead or going to die.

Sorry someone had to say it..

Bob

Edited by Billy Bob

Although I don't know him, I don't think he means to be condescending to the guests, I think he's trying to speak in a way that a very young stupid audience would understand. Having said that, I really haven't watched him much since the old "snag the trout put the hook in mouth throw it back out there turn on camera catch fish get caught oops I didn't know that was illegal" thing.

Why... :glare:

He's a great guy and very knowledgeable. I consider him to be one of the ambassadors of the Canadian fishing Scene. Kudo's to the Thread starter. It's great seeing how behind the scene's work with fishing shows :clapping: