www.ofncommunity.com

vinnimon

Im only asking because, since I joined I met and fished with a few on board.Little did I know at the time how big this community really is.Its huge!I met many and chatted with plenty.A few little rants with others, but all in all good.I also noticed being a member and rambling on about OFC and all the good gents on board, the smiles and laughs are also bigger.Finding out later that they are also members as well.

All in all what intrigues me is that OFC is a decent fishing community.BTW the Tyler Tourney showed me what kind of community this really is.Couldnt be better.

I actually was a "lurker" for a couple of years before finally joining. I found it a great place to at least hear/read about fishing when I wasn't in a position to actually get out myself. Now I find great information, true "anglers" practicing conservation as opposed to those who "must" catch. Above all else is the wide spectrum of experiences related on here, something new to learn, hear or see every day. It's a great place to be and actually have a "mini vacation" even if only for a few minutes, makes the rest of the day tolerable.

There - I got the soppy part out of the way! Back to the humour... :tease:

Michael