Our new home.

Roy

can we have our old skins back? I am really not fond of the default skin.. and the other available skin is horrible..

?

G

Maintaining more than two skins is too time consuming. We also were looking for a branded look and this skin was best suited for that.

can we still download our old PMs

I would like to delete a bunch but would like to save them to my puter first

Yes you can...go to the top right of the screen, click on your name, then click on messenger, then download to your heart's content.

Sorry if this is obvious, but can you still view "new since last visit"? I was just getting used to that.

Jim

Jim, top of the page at the right it says "view new content", is that what you want?

My profile pic is a little wide and all of the information that use to be on the right hand side is now on the left overlapping my personal pic.... Is there a way to have it on the right hand side or do I have to resize my personal pic in my profile.

Thanks!!!

My profile pic is a little wide and all of the information that use to be on the right hand side is now on the left overlapping my personal pic....

Had to make this post just to see where mine went. :)

Yes you can...go to the top right of the screen, click on your name, then click on messenger, then download to your heart's content.

that's not what I meant or I don't see it on the IP.board skin

I can see and read my messages

but I want to save them to my computer as an excel file before I delete them, like I could do 3 days ago

Other than a few red X's here and there I have only found one annoying thing so far.

That is when I read a post and hit my back button to go back to the previous menu I get a web page expired warning and have to refresh and click on another warning to get back to the page. <_<

Other than a few red X's here and there I have only found one annoying thing so far.

That is when I read a post and hit my back button to go back to the previous menu I get a web page expired warning and have to refresh and click on another warning to get back to the page. <_<

That's doing the same thing to me so i will look at that. I get a 'resend information' advisory. Probably a session setting but may also be a security feature.

Is the calender tab at the top right of the screen a public calender where all members events will be visible (such as: G2Gs) or is it our own private calender(such as: buy condoms)?

lol Just added "Kickingfrog: Need to buy condoms" on the 23rd. You can choose either personal or public. The public ones have to be approved. Sorry Mods :)

Maintaining more than two skins is too time consuming. We also were looking for a branded look and this skin was best suited for that.

It wasn't in the past... I as well as MANY other used that skin... I do not understand why it was ok then but not now?... is it something that can be looked at?

It wasn't in the past... I as well as MANY other used that skin... I do not understand why it was ok then but not now?... is it something that can be looked at?

Sorry Gerritt, but it was too much before..doing seven edits for each change was a PITA. The Club Skin was by far the most popular, was cached in Google for us and was available in this coding.

As far as the future goes..who knows?

Wow!! Looks pretty sharp. Being as I am not so computer literate, this might take a little while to figure out.

Where is the machine that goes "Ping"? :lol:

my selecteric just xxxx the bed seeing the new site...

Is anyone else having issues with page load times?

On the old forum and every other web site I peruse, no issues. But this new forum takes on average 15 to 20 seconds for every page load..... :angry:

I'm way faster Spiel. Ranging from 0.08 to 0.20 seconds. Update your IE or try another browser and see what happens. We are using the newest AJAX coding so older browsers will suffer. IE6 won't work at all, but it has been dropped by Microsoft into the archives. Early versions of IE7 may have a few issues too.

The only way to know what the issue is, is to do something different and see what happens.