Let`s hear it for the Habs!!!

lookinforwalleye

careful Dutchy, cheering for the pens and being from London, ooooooooooooo shame, did you not know ur required to cheer for Toronto only

What can I say...I lived in Pittsburgh for 3 years when I moved from Scotland. I just cannot change allegiances. That and the fact I hate the maple leafs which doesn't help. :rofl2::whistling:

Out of the spirit of generosity to a hopeless hab fan, I sat with my brother-in-law comforting his nerves during period 2 and 3 as he squealed in a high pitched voice how the Americans had control over the refs. Typical...typical...what can you do with such irrational people? The habs win when I watch at his house. He was a habby fanboy tonight and I smiled as he cried and pranced around the room when the final buzzer went. Are all hab fans like this? :rolleyes:

Edited by scuro2

Still alive and kickin!!

Bruins suck!! :rofl2:

To us americans.....the poster boy for all things canadian hockey , is Don Cherry. He coached the Bruins. Therefore you have a tie-in with Boston. Think of them as your red headed step-team.....your brother in law if you will, and they'll be coming to dinner next round if things go right.......actually you'll be coming to dinner at their house 4 out of 7 times. Bring a dish, it should be fun :stretcher:

Subban played 29:11 and was on the ice to run out the clock in the third. That's pretty impressive for a guy called up to fill in for injuries during the playoffs. What a way to be introduced to the NHL. I wonder if he'll be a starter next year?

JF

Subban played 29:11 and was on the ice to run out the clock in the third. That's pretty impressive for a guy called up to fill in for injuries during the playoffs. What a way to be introduced to the NHL. I wonder if he'll be a starter next year?

JF

I have been to 3 habs playoff games so far and besides Halak/Camalleri,the loudest cheers are for Subban. Starting position guaranteed.

I hate the Habs dont get me wrong....however after taking the Caps to 7 and now the pens, regardless of the outcome which ever it may be, deserves a very big pat on the back and a good solid Atta Boy! Definitly well done.

But still....GO BRUINS! I still have faith!

I have been to 3 habs playoff games so far and besides Halak/Camalleri,the loudest cheers are for Subban. Starting position guaranteed.

Hopefully it won't be another Carey Price story.

JF

Guest Johnny Bass

Great game! Montreal deserved to win that game. They played a solid game. Again Pittsburgh played with no heart and I think I only seen one shot block attempt.They are having a hard time beating Halak. If Montreal can score 3 goals a game? They pretty much will take Pittsburgh(and most other teams), since Pittsburgh is lucky if it can get more than 2 goals on Halak.He should have had the last goal. The other two? They have to be more aggressive fore-checking the point shooters, like I said before.

Laperierre(I think it was) or whatever his name is should get fined for that stick to the head!!!!!

Subban could of made there starting line up last fall but Bob Gainey didn't want to rush him to much. So he sent him down to get some more experience playing in the A. Was a good move, I would say.

He was an obvious winner when he was playing junior. The year in the minors seems to have been good for him. He seems more composed than some of the old hands, and not afraid to create some offence. That might not always be calming for a coach but it sure is fun as a fan.

JF

Subban could of made there starting line up last fall but Bob Gainey didn't want to rush him to much. So he sent him down to get some more experience playing in the A. Was a good move, I would say.

It's also a tough line up to crack, the habs do not have a lack of tallented defenceman. Subban should get a chance next season to start, he sure has earned it.

This could be a real non-issue in 10 hours. :)

This could be a real non-issue in 10 hours. :)

Dunno about that. I think he's staked a pretty good claim to a spot for next season rgardless of how they do the rest of the way. He's looking seriously top 4 or at worst #5 at the moment, even with Markov & Spacek back, at least IMNSHO.

JF

JF