Let`s hear it for the Habs!!!

lookinforwalleye

Probably, but I must correct you MBF the ones in the streets breaking windows and such are not fans for the most part they are drunk punks in there late teens early twenties and they take the opportunity to raise some hell.

Unfortunately the true fans get tarnished because of these morons.

Fair enough, the media likes to make it seem the other way around though...or so i remember, it was a year ago. Good for them though, I am not a fan of Washington. Let's go Pens!

That reminds me Marty. Would you be kind enough to pick up a few things at Bass Pro for me and give them to Halak for him to drop off at my place. I know that Jaroslav would oblige.

Pittsburghers??? What's that made with? Dog meat?

I'm trying to figure out the differences between Habs fans, Sens fans and Leafs fans. No matter how hard I try, I can't. I guess its the Canadian way that when you have a little success you think you're team is ready to win the Cup. I don't get it.

Roy, we don't have a BPS here yet. I would love to help but I can't. Sorry.

By the way, this is a Pittburgher: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT5eYEBwWH8

Woke up this morning and saw the thread I started yesterday ended up in an insult contest...for the record I am a long suffering Leafs fan, but, just wanted to give credit where credit is due...the Habs are surprising alot of people. Sure they are riding Halek, but, great goaltending has won many Stanley cups!!

A Habs, Canucks final would look really good on Bettman, LOL!!!!!

Woke up this morning and saw the thread I started yesterday ended up in an insult contest...for the record I am a long suffering Leafs fan, but, just wanted to give credit where credit is due...the Habs are surprising alot of people. Sure they are riding Halek, but, great goaltending has won many Stanley cups!!

A Habs, Canucks final would look really good on Bettman, LOL!!!!!

I couldn't think of a better result, not the least because it would most certainly make Bettman choke in NYC.

JF

This is gonna be fun! This series is up for grabs.

I still love hearing the 21,000 crybabies looking for a call when a Hab gets hit or whine when a clear boarding call is made. Get a grip people. I thought you knew how hockey is played. Are there enough tissues in Montreal to keep it up?

This is gonna be fun! This series is up for grabs.

I still love hearing the 21,000 crybabies looking for a call when a Hab gets hit or whine when a clear boarding call is made. Get a grip people. I thought you knew how hockey is played. Are there enough tissues in Montreal to keep it up?

I agree...I had alot of respect for the Montreal fans before last night. There is obviously a great passion in the fan base, but they sure don't seem to know much about playoff hockey. Throwing trash all over the ice and yelling at the refs?? Real classy. Heaven for bid if you would have lost the game...lots of cheese would have had to be ordered to go with that whine. What a shame.

Should be a good remainder of the series...thought here is that the superior team will prevail in a 7-game battle.