Let`s hear it for the Habs!!!

lookinforwalleye

Full marks to the Habs, can't wait for game 7. I hope the Habs win just so I can see the disappointment on Bettman's face! :canadian:

Leafs fan here... :wallbash: .I hope the habs win so I can see the look on Ovenchickens face...He is a good player but im forced to hate him..Its my family, they are all Crosby haters (guess who im routin to win) so id love to make that phone call to dads house wed night after the game if the habs win it...LOL :thumbsup_anim: Then down with the habs. :stretcher:

Its funny ive always considered the habs being one of the teams that took dives more then any other,starting back when ribero was on the habs. i see lapierre has taken that crown from him, what a joke he is.

the more i watch these games the more i truely am convinced bettman is phoning in penilties. ive never seen so many one sided calls in my life. not just this series but in others as well.

the canadiens are getting penilties for almost nothing at times, its a shame the NHL thinks the refs should take the spotlight from the intensity that is the play-offs

i love how the announcer had to announce to the fans (twice i might add) that they had 4 american players on their team in hopes they do not continue to boo the american national anthem. classless fans...they boo anyways. have to talk to them like 2 year olds.

props to caps fans who applauded the canadian anthem.

Once again...funny how some predictions don't turn out the way you expect.

Your definition of "crushed" must be different than everyone else's.

Hope you enjoyed the Halak show.

if thats what it takes for montreal to win (halak standing on his head every game) then i feel bad for him.

taking a pounding every night just to end up on the golf course because of the oompa-loompas playing in front of him.

Its funny ive always considered the habs being one of the teams that took dives more then any other,starting back when ribero was on the habs. i see lapierre has taken that crown from him, what a joke he is.

the more i watch these games the more i truely am convinced bettman is phoning in penilties. ive never seen so many one sided calls in my life. not just this series but in others as well.

the canadiens are getting penilties for almost nothing at times, its a shame the NHL thinks the refs should take the spotlight from the intensity that is the play-offs

i love how the announcer had to announce to the fans (twice i might add) that they had 4 american players on their team in hopes they do not continue to boo the american national anthem. classless fans...they boo anyways. have to talk to them like 2 year olds.

props to caps fans who applauded the canadian anthem.

Sorry Dude but I was at game 5 and there was no booing going on during the anthem.And I watched on tv last nite-same-no booing. Take that somewhere else.

man o man, these games have been so exciting and so stressful at the same time, i dont know if id be able to handle another series, if they win game 7 you will all be able to here me screaming from here, last night i had a perma smile on my face and the giggles

i dont care what anybody says, finishing 8th and giving the playoffs a shot even if you were to lose 4 straight is WAAAAYYYYYYYY better than no playoffs at all

GO HABS GO

et voici cammalleri..... ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RDS is so much better than tsn or cbc

wow where is Washington tonight...They better come out in the 3rd..Otherwise its ribbing time for them..How do they blow the series to the habs, I do not know..amazing. Semin and green might as well not be there so far this series. One last chance boys. Leafs fan here so enjoy this while you can habs fans...GO HABS GO.....

Just got back from a dinner with Dave again.Still never paid the tab. :rofl2:

HABS ARE COOK.N. :thumbsup_anim:

I would really like to see a, Alex kick a Sidney ass series,I will stay with the CANADIANS,only because Im Candian. :canadian:

GO BOSTON GO :rofl2: