Let`s hear it for the Habs!!!

lookinforwalleye

Well done Habs, rode their luck abit at times, but you got to get a bit of luck.

As a pens fan, I was really hoping for Boston in the next round. Pens V Habs should be a good series. Bring it on. :whistling::good:

if thats what it takes for montreal to win (halak standing on his head every game) then i feel bad for him.

taking a pounding every night just to end up on the golf course because of the oompa-loompas playing in front of him.

Who`s your daddy!!

And that`s Mr.Halak too you!!LOL

Wouldn't it be great if the Habs beat the Pens and the Bruins beat the Flyers? A Bruins verses Habs eastern final would go a long way to prove that the NorthEast division is the best in hockey today. The NorthEast was the only division in the NHL to send 4 teams to the post-season.

absolute madness. congrats halak, you just got yourself a 7mil a yr contract soon.

Good for you...Halak was unreal in this series and Montreal didn't stand a chance without him. The odds are equally high against them getting past Pittsburgh.

It's been a long time since 1993 so us Habs fans have a lot of bottled up enthusiasm.

Good for you...Halak was unreal in this series and Montreal didn't stand a chance without him. The odds are equally high against them getting past Pittsburgh.

It's been a long time since 1993 so us Habs fans have a lot of bottled up enthusiasm.

Like the Washington series it will come down to goaltending!

Fleury was 35 in the league in save percentage and 24 in goals against!!!

If Halak plays anything close to the way he did in the last 3 games I like the Montreal`s chances.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

expect pittsburgh to be a much tougher opponent. they actually play defense and despite his stats this year, fleury is an A-1 goaltender. should be a good series to watch, especially as a hockey fan with no cares as to who wins.

expect pittsburgh to be a much tougher opponent. they actually play defense and despite his stats this year, fleury is an A-1 goaltender. should be a good series to watch, especially as a hockey fan with no cares as to who wins.

Well if Fleury plays this series the way he did in the Ottawa series then Montreal has darn good chance!!

I feel much like DR. Sal...........i never in a millioin years thought I'd ever have an inkling of "root" for Montreal, but this series put it in me SOMEHOW. (i think i puked in my mouth a little just saying that) Fact was......if they won, Ovechkin would go home.......again. Now that Ovechkin is watching hockey instead of playing it, i can now go back to rooting for the Habs to fail miserably :thumbsup_anim:

Wonder if the fans are going to cause destruction in the streets like last year.

Probably, but I must correct you MBF the ones in the streets breaking windows and such are not fans for the most part they are drunk punks in there late teens early twenties and they take the opportunity to raise some hell.

Unfortunately the true fans get tarnished because of these morons.