Let`s hear it for the Habs!!!

lookinforwalleye

As a Pens fans I have to say the right team went through. Well done Habs :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

And I cannot stand Philly or Boston, so I have to support the Habs to come out of the east :whistling:

Edited by Dutchy

Guest Johnny Bass

Congratulations to the Montreal fans. You guys are certainly riding the wave. I only caught the 2nd half of the game. I heard the Pittsburgh fans cheering like crazy and thought the Habs were getting owned. When I saw the score? I cheered.lol

Like I said after game 5. Even though Montreal lost? They looked like they could win this series. And like I said, they would only have to score 3 goals since Pittsburgh has a hard time scoring more than 2 goals on Halak to win.

Glad I caught the end.Now I have to search on the satelite for the game. But whats with Gill and all these crappy penalties? He needs to smarten up.

Now that they beat Pittsburgh? I dont want them to go any further because they will rub it in on the leaf fans.lol Unfortunately they are the only Canadian team left so there is no one else to cheer for.

I think Boston or San Hose(more than likely) may take it.

Congrats to the Habs. They earned it.

As for your fans, please realize the Habs earned it and the rest of the world isn't against your boys. Despite your incessant whining, that team is good!

I hope you win the Cup!

i respect people like you!

That was about as "sweet" a Hab victory as you are going to see. Have they won by more then one in the playoffs when the extra goals were not empty netters? What are you expecting, a hab blowout? :rofl2::tease::rofl2: This is the team of boring. Boring doesn't dominate.

Once again, the Hab haters are proven wrong and left disappointed.

A big thank you to Sid the Kid for winning us the gold medal.

ohh myyy goooddddd....I was at the bell center with 20000 people. Loudest crap I ever heard. My ears are ringing and I got no voice. My friend got hit in the head with a police baton on st-catherines and drummond at the fire LOL but freakin EPIC NIGHT! INSANE!

Yeah...Montreal dun good, they earned the victory. Don't mean I gotta like it. Wished the Bruins had won last night. If there was a silver lining in this it would be a Bruins Canadiens semi-final. I wonder how Cherry would handle that.

Awsome game right from the start,throwing the cry baby Crosby in the box was epic,I guess the refs let him know game 7 is a mans game and not for babies.Bring on Philly or Boston it don't matter the Habs are a determined "Team" right now working together as a team.Halak is awsome which gives the whole team confidence and they continue to play as a team.It's great to be excited about hockey again, us hab fans have waited along time for this.

Congrats to the Habs..........sincerely, the team looks fantastic. Gonchar, i hope he had a broken leg or something to excuse his indifferent performance.

Better board up the local businesses and get the tear gas ready for round three :dunno:

Congrats to the Habs..........sincerely, the team looks fantastic. Gonchar, i hope he had a broken leg or something to excuse his indifferent performance.

Better board up the local businesses and get the tear gas ready for round three :dunno:

Yeah. What was up with Gonchar. On that one goal (I think the short-handed one) he looked like a pylon standing there. That's not his style.

Now that it's done I feel kinda bad for the Pens. They were one of my faves (after the leafs of course) the last few years but I just couldn't help getting caught up in the effort from the habs. If only they didn't have that dickhead laPierre playing for them I might really get to like this current team. Each time he got near Cooke I was hoping they'd beat the snot out of each other and get thrown out.

I suspect the Habbies are earning themselves a lot of new fans for the long term, or at least a higher degree of respect from hockey fans generally. The test will be to see if it can survive the return to regular competition.

One last observation. Credit to the Pens bench for not putting Cooke out for the last shift. Being the classy dude he is it would have only resulted in one of the habs being run headfirst into the boards or being cut down with a blind-side elbow. They went out like gentlemen. Shero made the trip to shake Gainey's hand with a minute remaining in the game. And Crosby was standup in his post-game interview, although a little clumsy, but that's forgiveable, given the jolt they'd had.

JF

Congrats to the habs...they deserve a pat on the back...well done...and i hate saying that...due to that fact that i am bruins fan and despise the habs....but again...Congrats to Halak...oops i mean the habs,

HOWEVER....to the fans...enjoy the win by all means, but SERIOUSLY...WHATS WITH THE RIOTING AND LOOTING...YOU DIDNT WIN ANYTHING YET!!! I would seriously worry if they did win the cup, what would happen, burn down the Molson Centre????Seriously some fans give them a bad name...i know not all are like that, but that does not look good....what would have happened if they lose??

Sorry about that...looking forward to a Bruins/Canadiens Conf Finals.

Congrats to the habs...they deserve a pat on the back...well done...and i hate saying that...due to that fact that i am bruins fan and despise the habs....but again...Congrats to Halak...oops i mean the habs,

HOWEVER....to the fans...enjoy the win by all means, but SERIOUSLY...WHATS WITH THE RIOTING AND LOOTING...YOU DIDNT WIN ANYTHING YET!!! I would seriously worry if they did win the cup, what would happen, burn down the Molson Centre????Seriously some fans give them a bad name...i know not all are like that, but that does not look good....what would have happened if they lose??

Next fall the same rioters will be booing the Habs if they don't keep winning. They're not as forgiving as Leafs fans.

JF

It's not the Fans doing the looting and rioting,it's the street gangs using the fans as cover.The looting and crap started after most of the fan celebrations ended and fans left.Thats when the drunk'in street gangs decide to take over and use the celebrations as there chance to provoke the police and start all the crap.

Guest Johnny Bass

It's not the Fans doing the looting and rioting,it's the street gangs using the fans as cover.The looting and crap started after most of the fan celebrations ended and fans left.Thats when the drunk'in street gangs decide to take over and use the celebrations as there chance to provoke the police and start all the crap.

Exactly.

Our father, who art in Bell Centre, Hockey be thy name. Thy Will be done, the Cup be won, On ice, as well as in the stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties, as we forgive those who cross-check against us. Lead us not into elimination but deliver us to victory. In the name of the Fans, Lo...rd Stanley and The Holy HALAK! Amen.

GO HABS GOø¤º°¨¨¨°º¤ø ¸„ø¤GO HABS GOø¤º°

are these Crips or Bloods? Just kinda sayin.....I cant see the gang sign he's throwin up thru all the rising burnt embers. OH and European man purses must be "street" or "thug" this spring

600_cp_habs_fire_100512.jpg

600_cp_hab_fans2_100513.jpg

Edited by Blaque