something really wrong wife said we could go to show on Sunday

skinny

well something must be up cause my wife is only off on Sunday and Monday and said we could go as a family on Sunday to the fishing show and I'm already going ice fishing on Monday.

something must be wrong or she is up to something. Why do I feel this will cost me

A nice romantic dinner after the fishing show should get you out of a bind.But for monday I have a feeling your going to have to sleep in. :P Valentines day then family day.I think were all done for.My wife is also pulling the nicey nicey gig on me.I have two cards to play with and Im going to use one for now.Not going to try my luck a second time. :stretcher:

1. Budget Control Officer...

2. Leverage... theres probably some stupid cousins wedding she wants you to go to.

3. It's a trap.

4. While your there, she will have some unexpected news to tell you...

Don't let your guard down, and remember, if you need an escape route, just tell her ya gotta go use the facilities.

Edited by Dozer

well something must be up cause my wife is only off on Sunday and Monday and said we could go as a family on Sunday to the fishing show and I'm already going ice fishing on Monday.

something must be wrong or she is up to something. Why do I feel this will cost me

Did you cover all your outs before you agreed to this? Does she remember that your gone hit the ice Monday? And for valentines maybe you can get her some Hunter Orange Lingerie LOL

Be ready for the

"Hey isnt' that reel you've wanted for a while now? Go ahead my amazing husband, why don't you get it. Oh yea, I should mention I forgot to take a couple pills 63 days ago"

Edited by Harrison

This can't be good man...and now you've got me thinking, my wife already signed on to hit the Ottawa show at the end of the month so I'm kinda worried too :huh:

What I really want to know is how much it's going to cost me after I spend the day watching the 500, whoever booked that on V-Day was just setting a bunch of rednecks up for failure