If Toskala had an ice auger

glen

thank you john ferguson for this wonderful gift u left us... THANK GOD his contract is up after this season! no one will take him in a trade... he was garbage when we got him, hes garbage now! he is NOT nor was he EVER a number 1 goalie in this league! what a joke...

What are you guys talking about.......this is all part of the big plan. Surley you know they are going to put it together after the break and finish first overall , go 16-0 in the playoffs and every player will get knighted by the Queen. After all...they are the laffs....remember!!!!

Don't lose hope...missing the playoffs 4 years straight means nothing.....

:clapping::clapping::w00t:

thank you john ferguson for this wonderful gift u left us... THANK GOD his contract is up after this season! no one will take him in a trade... he was garbage when we got him, hes garbage now! he is NOT nor was he EVER a number 1 goalie in this league! what a joke...

You're kidding right? Once a leaf always a leaf, you know that they will resign him for stupid money. To not do so would be admitting that you were wrong in the first place. Remember Nick Andropov?

Damn, I said I was not going to make another hockey post!

Jim

You're kidding right? Once a leaf always a leaf, you know that they will resign him for stupid money. To not do so would be admitting that you were wrong in the first place. Remember Nick Andropov?

Damn, I said I was not going to make another hockey post!

Jim

Toskala won't be re-signed next year. I think he's a free agent after this year. His money will go to the Monster.

whenever you listen to all the hockey pundits .... they have always said that you build a championship team staring from the goalie up ......(ie. Pittsburgh, Detroit, New Jersey, Montreal)

why is this concept so foreign for the Leafs organization !!!!!! .... it really pisses me off .... they just don't seem to get it

Ferguson obviously didn't .... lets hope that Burke gets down to business when Toskala leaves .... the richest team in the NHL can't get there act together ?

Leaf fans deserve better than this crap year after year ... sorry for the rant ... but after watching that pathetic display last night I have had enough

go Leafs go .... maybe ?

"Leaf fans deserve better than this crap year after year", well maybe if the dumb donkey fans keep supporting them and paying and paying, it's their own fault. Quit paying for a year, leave the arena seats empty and see how fast some heads roll and find staff and players to accomplish what they're paid to do. Isn't that the way it works in the real workplace. See the uprights....your butt is the next one that's going to be punted through it, careful of the landing, it might hurt.

Tosky has played pretty well as of late- until they went up against a much better team. Lets face it the Leafs are not a good team on paper and can compete with only other not so great teams. Boston, Buffalo. Chicago etc will, and have eaten them up. Would have been fine if we had some draft pics for next year but.......