Is it worth 21,800. Help

bigredfisher

i just came from dropping off our boat at the Legend dealer and was having a look around. they have some pretty sweet 18-20' boats out there ready to fish with riggers, rods, trolling motor, full enclosures for anywhere from 18500-25000 and there all BRAND NEW! i think id be having a look around

I think this says it all to be honest, maybe wait for the boat show and see whats available there.

i just came from dropping off our boat at the Legend dealer and was having a look around. they have some pretty sweet 18-20' boats out there ready to fish with riggers, rods, trolling motor, full enclosures for anywhere from 18500-25000 and there all BRAND NEW! i think id be having a look around

PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IM GONNA CHECK THIS OUT FOR SURE. LET ME KNOW THANKS MABEY A PHONE NUMBER IF YOU GOT ONE.

Your comparing a Kia to a BMW

I don't think it's a great deal

but I think it's an ok deal because of the value of the motors

and assuming there are no major dents or problems with the hull

I have found the boat I want

2009 LUND 2025 PRO V WITH A 225 VERADO AND 9.9 PRO KICKER ON IT. IT HAS A SHORELANDER TRAILER ALL ARE 2009. IT IS FULLY LOADED. THE BOAT HAS A HDS7 LOWRANCE UNIT AND TROLLING MOTOR ABOARD. IT HAS A FULL COVER AND A BIMINI TOP. I AM ASKING $45000.00 OR BEST OFFER.

can someone lend me the money....with a low payment. no interest loan...thanks in advance...LOL

Edited by Terry

That's a lot of money for a used boat. Take your time if you're planning on spending that kind of money. My buddy found a new 18' Smokercraft with a 115hp for under $20,000 from a marina that was closing. A better deal will come along if you're patient.

heres what the boat (lund fishermen $25 k ) comes with

BOAT EQUIPMENT LIST

2005 Lund 1700 Fisherman

2005 Mercury 115 4-stroke

2006 Yamaha 8hp High Thrust 4-stroke with lock (warranty to May 2011)

2005 custom EZ loader 3500lb bunk trailer with swing tongue, hydraulic disk

brakes & boat guides (upgraded, heavy duty trailer)

3 batteries (1 starting, 2 for trolling motor & accessories)

2007 ProMariner dual battery charger

2005 Minnkota PD70/US +quick-release mount & lock (70 lb thrust)

Lund full-standup top with side and rear curtains

Lund cockpit travel cover

3 Lund seats (cockpit)

Butt seat (front deck)

2 Walker Tournament Pro electric downriggers with custom locks (4 rod

holders)

Scotty Rod holders (3) with 4 mounts

Humminbird 797c2 Color Sonar/GPS (mapping)

Humminbird 797c2i Color Sonar/GPS (mapping)

Humminbird Interlink (waypoints & info are shared on both sonars)

Humminbird Weathersense

Anchor lock

Spare tire & lock

Transom Saver

boarding ladder

You really should wait for the boat show. If you have the cash to spend on a boat, you can make a great deal there on a brand new boat. You also get to check out a bunch of other boats, so you know whats out there.

I know if I had your money, that's what I'd do.

Why are you in such a rush? Its December.........you can't use a boat for months. Take your time with a purchase like that.

BTW, I was looking at a 22' Starcraft Center console, with a 175 merc saltwater, 9.9 kicker for 10G's. Both engines were 2007's, the hull was a late 90's in mint condition. There are lots of good boats out there for the coin you want to spend.

I wouldn't buy that princecraft, I just never like thier hulls. Take it out on bigwater beside a lund or Starcraft and you'll understand why.

S.

Buy in the states!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did it . It was easy to do and you only pay PST and GST on the purchase. MI has so many cheap boats - they are really hurting down there. A year and a half ago I bought a 2003 Fishhawk 1650 with a 70 4 stroke, trailer... that was in super shape for 8500 Cdn once I paid taxes and everything. The same boat was actually selling, not listed, for over 12 000 in Ontario at the time. Not bragging just giving an example. My friend just got a 1700 FHawk with a 90 2 stroke that was barely used for even less - and yes he is bragging:)

Look into it.

Test drive the boat on a lake!

All you need is the boat and trailer title and make sure the trailer still has the legal info sticker on it. You must have all of these things from the seller - not copies and titles must be clear. Stop in at the border and pay GST on the way back home. I figure i saved $3000 for driving 6 hours - that's $500 an hour. Well worth it to me.

Landry

Im sorry OFC folks.

BIGREDFISHER,what do you want from the OFC gang here?

You have asked questions, after questions, about a boat to buy,plus numerous other question that have had merit.

You have been given more info then a readers digest.

Go to the shows,you will surprised at the deals they have.

Wish I had 20,g,s to blow on a boat.Hell if I did,it wouldnt be on a used one.

Theres something marshy about this.

Edited by misfish