Cribbage Board - Ready to play!!!

Leecher

I love it!

It really is very cool. How did you come up with the design (what is it's significance)?

Jim

Thanks Jim!!! Hunting was the theme for this design.... since I had made a few plaques last fall after deer hunting, wanted to stay on this topic and the center piece is a view through a riffle scope aiming at a target..... you can actually see 3 shots group in the 10 ring, center black circle....

After that was made, had to think of the layout of the game...... since the center piece took most of the plaque space, had to figure it out..... and came up with going along the contour of the plaque.

I always stamp the year and OFC was added since I'm a member of this board and thought it was appropriate.

The URL is for advertising only..... want the people I play against to see it and hoping they'll visit the site in the future.

So that pretty well sums it up for this design...... it's all about how I feel looking at the original piece of wood and how I can make a unique design on it..... that's what I truly enjoy and like. Takes some time to figure it out but so rewarding when I see the end results B)

Hope this answers your question and thanks again Jim :canadian:

Jacques

That's awesome. Lots of work there I'm sure.

Thanks Fishnwire!!! From start to finish..... a good 5 solid days :)

Sweet board Jacques

Great job.

Thanks Brian!!!

15-2 and the rest..

Thanks Fisherman!!! Yes the 15-2's, the runs and the ultimate hand 29 :canadian:

Awesome!

What did you use for the numbers and the small lettering (obviously not painted)?

Letraset?

Thanks Jocko!!! Yes it's letraset.... makes for a clean job B)

Excellent work Jacques!!! :thumbsup_anim:

That should keep you entertained on those long cold winter nights!... just add beer! ;)

Thanks Glen!!! Should keep me entertained for sure and a beer is a must :whistling::P

awesome job leech

Thanks corvy!!!

Great job as usual Jacques....i also wondered how you did the lettering....dont tell me you did that freehand!

Thanks Simon!!! It's letraset..... I don't think I would be able to match the quality from a paint brush :blush:

very nice, good job, fifteen-2, fifteen-4, and the rest don't score

was bored at the hut one day last season and drew a fish on my table and punched holes around the perimeter to make a cribbage board, i'll post a pick this winter

Thanks walleyejigger!!! I'd love to see your creation B) Post it in this thread if you want..... I'm good with that :D

Sweet!!! Great work on that cribbage board!!! Haven't played in years...used to with my brothers all the time...til they moved out to Alberta...leaving me here...lol.

Thanks Cliff!!! Haven't played in a while too...... think the last time was against my brother at deer camp :)

Nice work jaques. When I was a kid, me and my old man made one on a deer antler.......it was a lot of time consuming work, but boy did it turn out nice. I only wish I got to keep it. My old man still has it, and uses it all the time.

S.

Thanks Shane!!! I'd love to see it if you happen to have a pic of it that would be awesome B)