Things we do for Love..

irishfield

Must be nice......I have to shovel!!!

Theres not enough snow there for me to bother with yet though, I 'd just lock 'er in and giver in that little dusting :)

S.

Problem is its soaking wet snow... and instant ice when you drive on it. Slicker than.. well you know...and a 4000+ lb boat to back down it.... pull up it, and I'd rather not do an OPP style launch if ya know what I mean.. lol

Wayne Wayne Wayne......

Wouldn't be a whole lot easier to just troll with the plane instead? ha ha ha

I am hoping to get one more kick at the can myself this weekend. With any luck I ain't gonna hook into rough sawn lumber though! ha ha ha

Dang Wayne next time I will take a pic and show ya hows its really done this time of year with the mini van I have no trouble launching and always hope my buddy is home so he can pull me out with his big Dodge was very glad he was home last weekend heck its no effort for him at all and with the extra length my stuck van gives he does not need to go down the launch. Maybe I need to invest in a 4X4 next season.

Problem is its soaking wet snow... and instant ice when you drive on it. Slicker than.. well you know...and a 4000+ lb boat to back down it.... pull up it, and I'd rather not do an OPP style launch if ya know what I mean.. lol

Yeah, I hear ya. My boat is only a quarter that weight, and my subaru can climb pretty much anything B) Ice......well.....not so much :lol:

S.

Our bay in Temagami iced over last night Bernie... now if the snow just holds off with the temps that are coming late in the week we'll have some good ice.

I figure this is our last 2009 tour on Georgian Bay in the boat.. can't complain I guess...

Our bay in Temagami iced over last night Bernie... now if the snow just holds off with the temps that are coming late in the week we'll have some good ice.

I figure this is our last 2009 tour on Georgian Bay in the boat.. can't complain I guess...

I haven't been out or talked to anyone on the lake for a couple of days so I don't know the ice status.

A friend on the lake recently bought an enclosed cab airboat, wants me to put a block heater in it.

I'm looking forward to a ride in that one.

Way to make use of the plow...I like it!

Could always leave the truck on the ramp with your trailer submerged...keeps the bunk carpets thawed at least. Doesn't look like there will be a lineup of boats to launch at this time of year up there :D

Tony