What do you want for Christmas ?

splashhopper

I would like to receive a fishfinder (?) that i can use on my canoe next year.

Any suggestions for a newbie to fishing "on the water" as to what I should be looking for in a small unit would be appreciated. I think I want to be able to read depth of water, maybe some structure and temps too ?

(Please write it in plain language as my daughter "might" be watching this for Christmas presents for me ;) or even post a link to the product. )

What do you want for Christmas ( Fishing related only) ?

Thanks

Splashhopper

Edited by splashhopper

I'd like to go fishing in San Diego :lol: :lol:

its off season for the tuna and sailfish down there at christmas...but there is alot to be said for the scenery outta Point Loma and jigging sand bass!

seriously do it ....25$ per person bring camera ..watch out for the poison red bass looking things(yummy though) dont fight the sea lions ...youll lose!!! Makos in Mission Bay

Bot Bot- here is link for your consideration without breaking your allowance savings all on dad..dont forget to get mom a smoker for the fish he catches.. :lol:

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...3-_-22074868513

what i want for christmas is ....peace and tranquility for all!!!! PLEAH....reality ...ill take a trip on irishfields new plane :clapping:

Edited by Twocoda

I'm one of those lucky guys that has just about everything I could possibly need and want very little else, but I could certainly use a new circular saw and a new Sawzall wouldn't be turned down either.

Other than that, I can't think of a single other thing I need......life is good to me. :)

I'm one of those lucky guys that has just about everything I could possibly need and want very little else, but I could certainly use a new circular saw and a new Sawzall wouldn't be turned down either.

Other than that, I can't think of a single other thing I need......life is good to me. :)

Trying to keep this for fishing related stuff only please. ;)

If I got a couple of 50 dollar gift cars for Bass Pro, I would probably buy about $100 dollars in lures, and probably a 6' Light Action rod for Walleye fishing in 2010.

I've got so much fishing gear, I don't really need that much.. A new boat would be nice, but that's unrealistic.

I'm in pretty much the same boat lew

Trying to keep this for fishing related stuff only please. ;)

I think he wants the sawzall to cut up them big muskies he gets..circular, I dunno, maybe to work on a new dock for the boat.

But I don't NEED anymore fishing stuff, infact I've got enuff stuff for 10 people already :lol:

my point exactly.... what do you "want" for fishing..... gotta be something Lew..... nobody EVER has EVERYTHING for fishing....

I am just realizing that and I have only be at it 3 years now.... it's almost as bad as my golf obsession was...lol

Well I'd love a fishing boat...but that ain't gonna happen :( so probably BPS gift cards for me! I just bought a new bait casting rod and reel so I'd probably spend the money on a new tackle bag, some tackle and maybe some stuff to get into hardwater fishing!

With the new ice fishing season in the Kawarthas, my list is too long to type.

Got a start with an early present so far, the Eskimo QuickFish 3 pop-up ice hut. Had it set up on the deck yesterday, now it's back under the tree.

A snowmobile would be nice, but not in the cards this year. All I can hope for is good enough ice for the truck.

$100 minimum gift card for Bass Pro Shops. Believe me I will have some pictures, a new Curado, Sahara or two and some decent rods to go with them alongside tackle is on my list of goodies for the Classic in February.

A hundred or two hundred bucks off would help me out a lot this Christmas and i think the parents know that every year i get a nice gift card!