Bass Pro Lifetine Hunting Socks

TJQ

A couple of weeks ago, I was approached by BPS to see if I could help promote thier line of hunting socks. They are a supporter of the site, always helping out with gift cards and stuff for our contests, auctions and tourneys, so I said, sure! I told them to send me a pair and I would field test them.

Here it is... this was done on Monday...

Im gunna get a few more pair, they are fantastic.

Excellent video TJ!

Love the bit when you approach the 2nd creek and say "This is gonna suck"....LOL....YA THINK!

you deserve a medal or an extended stay in a mental health clinic...or both...lol.

My wife actually picked out 2 pairs of those for me when we visited BPS in Vaughan in October. Its been a bit warm for me to wear them yet, but i tried them on and they feel comfy and toasty....dont think i'll be double socking this winter....and with a lifetime gaurantee for $12.99 cant go wrong really.

Just a thought....what would you have done if you thought the socks sucked! That would have been a good video too...dont think you would have got many more gift cards though for ththe competitions....lol.

Have you moderater guys ever thought of having a 'Product Review' section on the site...would that be workable? I definitely would be up for writting up reviews for the gear i use...both pros and cons.

Anyhoo......thanks for the video...great job!

Cheers

Simon

they look like great socks

who's going to tell him they are meant to be worn inside boots

Uh oh, someone forgot to tell him there are hunting boots out there, I guess that will be the next up for field testing. (Not sure what TJ will put them through.)

All said and done, TJ has got me sold on the socks too.

You are quacked,or maybe you need a quack.LOL

I own a pr of them.I guess if your walking in them thier warm,but if your sitting for hours,they aint.

Love the vid though,and your country there. ;) Invy is setting in now.

Edited by misfish