What our sport is all about !

irishfield

..fish are just a bonus in the grand scheme of things!!

Thanks for the week of laughs Lloyd, you know I truely needed it. Hopefully I'll find time in the next few weeks to get some summer adventures posted.... especially our "football" adventure.

lloydbrowns.jpg

lloyd2.jpg

Edited by irishfield

First picture is a stocked speck lake we had good results in during the winter... nadda from shore though after walking the portage into it. The second picture of a spot we flew into and fished from the canoe.... the lake shall remain forever nameless! (but we'll be back.. over and over and over again! )

First picture is a stocked speck lake we had good results in during the winter... nadda from shore though after walking the portage into it. The second picture of a spot we flew into and fished from the canoe.... the lake shall remain forever nameless! (but we'll be back.. over and over and over again! )

Dunna what the big deal is. Doesn't everyone have a floatplane kickin' around for impromptu flyins? :lol:

JF

Issue with many of these "back" lakes in the Temagami area John is no matter what the huggers say... there are roads EVERYWHERE!

Yeah, but why share a fireroad with the bears & the skunks?

Seems to me a floatplane is the epitome of fishing chic. :P

JF