Finally did it!

tonyb

Next time TONY don't pull a foolish belly up fish out of the water. We caught that fish and released her 30 minutes after you got her, we hooked into her at 5:45 pm on Aug 27th and took 30 minutes to land her, she slipped out of my buddies hands when we were releasing her and she went belly up, couldn't do nothing about it as the waves were 2-3 feet and pushing her fast. Tony you dam well know what you did, you grabbed a fish that was floating and took it in for weight in. I HAVE THE PROOF. For everyone else look at it this way, he launched out of Bronte at 7 pm, got out to 50-60 FOW (may have taken 10 from launch time) 7:15 pm out to his spot ( 5 minutes to set up) 7:20 he gets a fish on and lands a 33 lbs in only 5 minutes ( I DONT THINK SO) then back to the launch by let's say 7:45 pm, loads up and drives up to Franks all in 15 minutes ( IMPOSSIBLE) that Lamp Ray Mark was in the same spot as our fish and just as pink as ours, we pulled the freaken lamp ray off of it. I have video and pictures of everything. Now who looks like the A$$. You see when your in a Derby of high stack's you will do just about anything to win it just as long as you don't get caught, there was only 3 other boats out that night ( Myself and buddy and one of our other friends in a 29 foot cabin curser) we stayed out till midnight. Again I have nothing to lose as I wasn't even in the derby but to have someone win by this means is ridiculous. Shame on you little T. I think Tomorrow will be very interesting at the presentation

I just reread this post, as I was wondering why it has been going on for so long.

I have only met Tony once,at the shoot out.I got a great feeling/impression from this guy. This Steve jack off guy, seems to have some kinda of small fish thing going on.

Yer not going to tell me Steve,theres a crew of camera guys,following one angler and his riggers,waiting for him to screw a tourny are ya? :jerry:

Jack :asshat: , troll somewhere else.

Tony,great catch,great fish.great prize and nice to know ya bud.

Fergetaboutem

Just a little proof to back my ass up. I will not show the rest until the time is needed, but again here's a little sample. Here's Tony's fish before he grab it out of the water it bellied up in our boat after we landed her, my buddy tried to release her carefully but she was so heavy he dropped her by accident, we caught her at 6:15 pm Aug 27th in 80 FOW 48 down and 100 back, 30 minutes to land her, weight 34 lbs. HUMMMMM that means she went back in the water at 6:45 -6:50 and then was pulled out just after 7ish by you know who. I'm not here to crap distrub or anything else, I don't want anything out of this but to let everyone know that Tony's fish was NOT caught legally and he just grabbed a belly up fish out of the water to win his boat. Tony you may be a really nice guy and all and just by reading some of your post's you seem decent, but I've heard from friends of yours that you are not the ethnical fishermen some of us out here think you are, remember all the out of season fishing you do, another thing that looks bad on you. Now here's the video, you guys be the judge. Have a look at the fish when its in the boat, then look at Tony's picture of his fish in the boat. Now maybe you guys will believe me.

photobucket

DSC07193.jpg

TonyB has requested we set everything visible on this thread. He wishes for his name to be cleared and we wish to give him that chance.

New evidence has also come to light.

This fish was reported as caught by steve o on another site with a report the DAY BEFORE he claims to have caught it on this site.

After looking at the pics they are both similar in size, but you can clearly see the lamprey mark on Tony's fish is well healed and certainly not a fresh mark. There are other minor differences in the two fish.

Anyway...have a look and form your own opinion.

They are similar in size...I think steve's fish is actually a titch bigger but can't be sure. Bt since they are staging in the same area they are likely fromt he same hatchery and would of course look very similar.

TonyB has requested we set everything visible on this thread. He wishes for his name to be cleared and we wish to give him that chance.

New evidence has also come to light.

This fish was reported as caught by steve o on another site with a report the DAY BEFORE he claims to have caught it on this site.

After looking at the pics they are both similar in size, but you can clearly see the lamprey mark on Tony's fish is well healed and certainly not a fresh mark. There are other minor differences in the two fish.

Anyway...have a look and form your own opinion.

They are similar in size...I think steve's fish is actually a titch bigger but can't be sure. Bt since they are staging in the same area they are likely fromt he same hatchery and would of course look very similar.

Thank you Rick.

The video shows no lamprey scar, like the fish I caught, and I landed my grand prize winning fish on August 27th in the evening.

Steve-o caught his on August 25th...although he is a good liar.

Just a little proof to back my ass up. I will not show the rest until the time is needed, but again here's a little sample. Here's Tony's fish before he grab it out of the water it bellied up in our boat after we landed her, my buddy tried to release her carefully but she was so heavy he dropped her by accident, we caught her at 6:15 pm Aug 27th in 80 FOW 48 down and 100 back

Now click the URL below for the full details of his catch, noting the date and time of the report...

http://www.niagarafishing.net/forums/index...showtopic=17303

Steve-o, I suggest you buy a derby ticket next year, that was a great catch you had.

Further, I would appreciate a public apology for your false accusation of me cheating, if you could.

Thanks,

Tony

Edited by tonyb

Just a little proof to back my ass up. I will not show the rest until the time is needed, but again here's a little sample. Here's Tony's fish before he grab it out of the water it bellied up in our boat after we landed her, my buddy tried to release her carefully but she was so heavy he dropped her by accident, we caught her at 6:15 pm Aug 27th in 80 FOW 48 down and 100 back, 30 minutes to land her, weight 34 lbs. HUMMMMM that means she went back in the water at 6:45 -6:50 and then was pulled out just after 7ish by you know who. I'm not here to crap distrub or anything else, I don't want anything out of this but to let everyone know that Tony's fish was NOT caught legally and he just grabbed a belly up fish out of the water to win his boat. Tony you may be a really nice guy and all and just by reading some of your post's you seem decent, but I've heard from friends of yours that you are not the ethnical fishermen some of us out here think you are, remember all the out of season fishing you do, another thing that looks bad on you. Now here's the video, you guys be the judge. Have a look at the fish when its in the boat, then look at Tony's picture of his fish in the boat. Now maybe you guys will believe me.

photobucket

DSC07193.jpg

Sorry buddy on your Niagara fishing report you caught it on the 25th. You should remember to buy a derby ticket, maybe next year you won't be as jealous when you don't win.

Again Great job Tony :thumbsup_anim:

Steve-o, you should forward this information and any other you have to the Derby Committee instead of wasting your time here. You may not care enough but I'm sure the person that finished 2nd that week sure does.

You are only going to anger the board members here if you keep posting more evidence. It's clear that Tony is a well respected member here and I get the feeling some administrators might feel that the board would lose face if a long standing member turned out to have cheated in the derby.