Finally did it!

tonyb

Just a little proof to back my ass up. I will not show the rest until the time is needed, but again here's a little sample. Here's Tony's fish before he grab it out of the water it bellied up in our boat after we landed her, my buddy tried to release her carefully but she was so heavy he dropped her by accident, we caught her at 6:15 pm Aug 27th in 80 FOW 48 down and 100 back, 30 minutes to land her, weight 34 lbs. HUMMMMM that means she went back in the water at 6:45 -6:50 and then was pulled out just after 7ish by you know who. I'm not here to crap distrub or anything else, I don't want anything out of this but to let everyone know that Tony's fish was NOT caught legally and he just grabbed a belly up fish out of the water to win his boat. Tony you may be a really nice guy and all and just by reading some of your post's you seem decent, but I've heard from friends of yours that you are not the ethnical fishermen some of us out here think you are, remember all the out of season fishing you do, another thing that looks bad on you. Now here's the video, you guys be the judge. Have a look at the fish when its in the boat, then look at Tony's picture of his fish in the boat. Now maybe you guys will believe me.

photobucket

DSC07193.jpg

Your own buddy's report on the other site puts quite a few holes in your claims.

Question: Are you claiming that the fish that Tony is pictured with at the beginning of this post is a fish that was dead for 24-48 hours before it was photographed?

Just a little proof to back my ass up. I will not show the rest until the time is needed, but again here's a little sample. Here's Tony's fish before he grab it out of the water it bellied up in our boat after we landed her, my buddy tried to release her carefully but she was so heavy he dropped her by accident,

hears a little caption straight from the section of 08/09 fishing regs entitled it is illegal to. • Abandon fish or permit the flesh to spoil.so basicly your admiting to breaking the law which your buddies post on the other board contradicts as he said "she was still full of life" you steve-o are a real clown and should appologize for your stupidity .

Tonyb awesome win and beauty fish make sure ya post a pic of the boat when you get it.

To Steve-o and the guy holding the fish

Fish Holder

I know who you are and you know me and my family very well all I can say as a Bronte Boy I would of expected alot different from you what is up with that. I think you need to make nice and suck this crap up .Poor sport you should not be And I can tell you when I see you again I will let you know how I really feel Its a small world and I will likely see you at Franks or on the peir or who knows on the water even. Oakville is a small place

oh yeah BITEME

CONGRATS TONY NICE WIN MAN!!!!!!!!

Edited by BITEME.Esq

I hope this is the last we see of steve-o on here. Members like that we don't need.

Fish Holder

I know who you are and you know me and my family very well all I can say as a Bronte Boy I would of expected alot different from you what is up with that...

To be fair to others that don't know him, I've fished next to him & the rest of the Bronte regulars for a number of years and he's generally been a good guy. Maybe not too bright in not double checking the dates, but I'm sure he genuinely thought somebody scooped up his fish.

Fish Holder

I know who you are and you know me and my family very well all I can say as a Bronte Boy I would of expected alot different from you what is up with that. I think you need to make nice and suck this crap up .Poor sport you should not be And I can tell you when I see you again I will let you know how I really feel Its a small world and I will likely see you at Franks or on the peir or who knows on the water even. Oakville is a small place

oh yeah BITEME

CONGRATS TONY NICE WIN MAN!!!!!!!!

Oh, I like this post.

It,s amazing who ya know eh. :wallbash:

Congrates on the fish and the boat Tony :clapping::clapping: That's awesome! Been following this post for the last few days. It really sucks when someone makes up some stupid story to try come out a hero :angry: . I'm guessing he's regreting it at this point now that 5000+ fishin dudes think he's an idiot.

Congrates on the fish and the boat Tony :clapping::clapping: That's awesome! Been following this post for the last few days. It really sucks when someone makes up some stupid story to try come a hero :angry: . I'm guessing he's regreting it at this point now that 5000+ fishin dudes think he's an :asshat: wipe. lol

Wow Jaydub. Don't sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel about Steve-o

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, this is the first time I saw this post. I haven't been on here in a while, as I have been busy dealing with a colicky baby. I can't believe someone would make such a public accusation against Tony. I have known Tony for a long time, and I have fished with him for years. I have never witnessed him do anything even remotely unethical. Tony is a stand-up guy that always follows the regs, and promotes following the regs. I fish with Tony all the time in the derby, and I know how much time and effort he puts on the water for the derby with me, and by himself.

Congrats on catching such a great derby winning salmon Tony. I wish I was in the boat with ya.

Aaron