An Incredible Opportunity To Fish The Attawapiskat ~ I Need 2 More People!

solopaddler

Some of you guys may remember Moosebunks post on the Attawapiskat last year. Numbers of trophy pike and huge walleye to boot.

Earlier this summer I became aquainted with a gentleman who's building a brand new camp on a completely virgin, never before fished stretch of the Attawapiskat located about 80km's upstream from where Bunk fished.

After talking to the man I actually booked a week at the camp next June..

Now here's the kicker. I received a call from him today and he's asked if I want to come up for a week around labour day at a very minimal cost.

I'm flying in with another member, Jason (Basskicker on the board) on Wed Sept 2nd, flying out Tues Sept 8th.

The flight is out of Nakina so we're driving up on Sept 1st and grabbing a motel the night before.

The outfitter has asked me if 2 more people may be interested as it would help him offset the cost of the air charter.

Just to let you guys know the sole cost to go on this trip is to pay part of the flight cost in. The flight out is taken care of. There is no charge for the use of this brand new camp and all the equipment.

To put this in perspective, a trip to the Pym island camp where Bunk went runs $1700 plus tax per person.

For this early Sept trip the cost will be $500 each. A once in a lifetime opportunity imo.

Jason and I will still be going even if 2 more don't join us and at no extra cost.

I'm simply trying to help this guy offset his flight costs as he's been very generous with me.

I'm offering this up to my fellow OFC members publicly because frankly it's my association with OFC that has created this opportunity.

PM me if you're interested or email me directly at [email protected]

Edited by solopaddler

Now if work didn't take away one of my weeks vacation this year I'd be all over this. At least we were all able to keep getting our pay cheques and no layoffs. Always take a week in September but that won't be happening this year. Very kind of you to put this up on the board Mike. Perhaps another time.