An Incredible Opportunity To Fish The Attawapiskat ~ I Need 2 More People!

solopaddler

Solopaddler,

This is an extremely generous offer and I'd be all over it, even at the last moment but this is only my 2nd post to the community.

I was part of the gang that visited trophy heaven last year with Bunk. Yes, Walleye are plentiful and sometimes large. It's the Pike that you need to be prepared for. Bring lots of Muskie gear.....you lads are gonna need it!!

Hope to see a 50 plus incher upon your return.......safe travel.

Both spots are now filled. There's a few people I've left hanging waiting for an answer and for that I'm sorry.

Was out of my hands as the last person took a while to commit.

Thanks everyone who showed interest, wish I could accomodate everyone.

Mike

Edited by solopaddler

Good god!

Who wants to catch that many fish anyway?

You'll get so bored with the unending repetition that having your hands covered in slime every 5 minutes will start getting really annoying. The boat will become extremely confining and if someone starts to develop gastric excesses, sea-sickness will surely follow. All you'll want to do is get back to camp so that you can drink beer or rye & coke, in sufficient quantities to numb the appalling regularity of fish after fish after fish after *yawn* fish. Eating fish again and again and again and again will give you pains, and the very sight of fish will start to become unappealing. Worse, it will become disturbing, gruesome, nauseating. Months later, you'll be in a supermarket and want to retch every time you go through the seafood section, especially if there are live trout swimming around in their greasy aquarium. Accidental glimpses of your goldfish will trigger flashbacks and, at night, they will bring nightmares of being buried alive beneath mounds of wriggling, slimy esox lucius, walleye and emerald shiners. Madness will begin to set in: sewage ditches, the don river and the sahara desert providing the only likely sanctuaries where fish scales might never be smelled. They'll find you in the trunk of your own car, covered in fishing line, whispering hoarsely "the horror! the horror! Grey Poupon!"

Nope. Not for me!

:blink:

p.-

p.s. ask Mike about "Grey Poupon" :)

Good god!

Who wants to catch that many fish anyway?

You'll get so bored with the unending repetition that having your hands covered in slime every 5 minutes will start getting really annoying. The boat will become extremely confining and if someone starts to develop gastric excesses, sea-sickness will surely follow. All you'll want to do is get back to camp so that you can drink beer or rye & coke, in sufficient quantities to numb the appalling regularity of fish after fish after fish after *yawn* fish. Eating fish again and again and again and again will give you pains, and the very sight of fish will start to become unappealing. Worse, it will become disturbing, gruesome, nauseating. Months later, you'll be in a supermarket and want to retch every time you go through the seafood section, especially if there are live trout swimming around in their greasy aquarium. Accidental glimpses of your goldfish will trigger flashbacks and, at night, they will bring nightmares of being buried alive beneath mounds of wriggling, slimy esox lucius, walleye and emerald shiners. Madness will begin to set in: sewage ditches, the don river and the sahara desert providing the only likely sanctuaries where fish scales might never be smelled. They'll find you in the trunk of your own car, covered in fishing line, whispering hoarsely "the horror! the horror! Grey Poupon!"

Nope. Not for me!

:blink:

p.-

p.s. ask Mike about "Grey Poupon" :)

Sounds like the jealous rantings of a non-fishing father of twins!!!! :lol:

Here's more salt for your wounds Paul. I'm leaving on Saturday for 5 weeks of trout and salmon slaying in Alaska!!!! TEEHEEHEE!!!!! :D:D:D

Edited by DRIFTER_016

Sounds like the jealous rantings of a non-fishing father of twins!!!! :lol:

Here's more salt for your wounds Paul. I'm leaving on Saturday for 5 weeks of trout and salmon slaying in Alaska!!!! TEEHEEHEE!!!!! :D:D:D

Nice :) but in all honesty, 5 weeks would be too long for me now. I'd have to have them all with me, the boys and their mama, if I was going fishing that long.

The papoose are going to school, J/K this year - it's too much to miss. I guess that makes me a weekend warrior/urban fisher. It's not so bad: when you get cold, or just bored, there's always a timmies around. Ah! the sweet sounds of the 401!

p.-