Argh!!!!

Ultyma

must be something about the fishing this year. ive had lots of bad luck,more then usual.

but i use 30lb power pro braid for everything. only lost one lure due to a pike biting through it. was fishing for bass so i wasnt using a leader.

Welcome aboard Jason. Count yourself lucky that this thread wasn't started in February. The suggestion that you read/re-read the Ontario fishing regulations is a good one.

Bookmark THIS and keep it handy.

What kind of gum were you using?

Ok... I got my smokes... what did I miss?

Dude, I re-read your original post and no where does it state anything other than "I" was fishing... so exactly what should we have assumed... now I have to run out and get a Kreskin hat on to try and figure out what you meant, rather than what you wrote!

HH

Ok... I got my smokes... what did I miss?

Dude, I re-read your original post and no where does it state anything other than "I" was fishing... so exactly what should we have assumed... now I have to run out and get a Kreskin hat on to try and figure out what you meant, rather than what you wrote!

HH

So when You said

"I'm' going to get smokes.

Was there noone at the store? on the road? in your city?

then you would have said the second person with me almost lost the second rod......

if there are 20 people and 20 rods and you are grabbing them all each time a fish hits, then you are fishing with 20 rods and it is illegal

now that you understand the law, I am sure you will obey it and you are more then welcome to stay and post here

people learn a lot here

So anyways I waited out the rain until around 7:00pm, and went to Wilkes myself. It was completely empty of people (normally theres 5-10 people on the ledge beside the dam).

I fished for about 20 minutes with a Wally Diver crankbait, and decided to throw my 2nd line in the water with chewed gum on a hook.

I casted it out and set the rod down to continue casting with a rapala minnow shallow diving crankbait.

My apologies, obviously I missed something?

My apologies, obviously I missed something?

Ever hear of a cell phone? How about calling someone to come with you?

Wait a second....

I didn't tell you when I inhaled and exhaled...... HOW AM I STILL ALIVE... WHAT IS GOING ON....

Ever hear of a cell phone? How about calling someone to come with you?

Wait a second....

I didn't tell you when I inhaled and exhaled...... HOW AM I STILL ALIVE... WHAT IS GOING ON....

He quoted your post...which said "myself" thus indicating you are by YOURSELF!

Nothing in your post states you are fishing with someone else...

Either way, if MNR saw you cast a rod, then pick up another rod and cast...its 100% ILLEGAL!

Know your facts before you try to change the subject and sound really ignorant.....