Have you lost some equipment?

StarLost

As I was cycling in the Guelph area this week, I found something that one of our bass fishing colleagues seems to have lost. It appears that some equipment was blown out of the back of a truck or a boat.

In all, I recovered 56 crankbaits and spinnerbaits along with a couple of carriers. There was no identification in the carriers, but if you can sort of identify what I have found and perhaps where I found it ...

I priced out what I found and it looks like about $400-$450 worth of gear. Since I'm a fly fisherman I know how I'd feel at the loss.

You can contact me at [email protected] . Please, only serious and honest responses.

Cheers all

Let's start off by saying "WELCOME ABOARD THE BOARD" !!!!

Honesty and Integrity are traits that someone acquires . Hope you stick around...Good on you.

If ever I lose anything of value I hope that someone like you finds it.

Can't really help you with the find.......but if there are no takers you can get an inexpensive spinning combo

and start a new way of angling.

CHEERS right back to you!!

RFS

:canadian:

is it ok if i post this on other fishing forums?

I've posted this on a couple of others that I know, but no honest response yet so, yes, feel free to pass it around.

But, honestly guys, enough of the accolades especially for someone you don't know. To the fellow who suggested about Karma, thankyou and I can only hope that the good seeds watered in this life really do have a positive effect, if not in this life then perhaps the next (just so happens I am buddhist so I understand the concept fully, just don't go on too much about killing fish ... I'm mostly catch and release).

As for honesty ... well, remember no good deed goes unpunished. I try to be honest to a fault, but even I have spent some time as a guest of Her Majesty the Queen by right of the Province of Ontario ...

By the by ... I'm giving this about a couple of weeks to resolve itself. After that, I have a nephew that looks to score a few ... little rat even had the gall to remind about "birthdays I had missed" ... damned starving university students !!!