OFN QUINTE FISHING WEEKEND 2009 DATE??

fishhunter

BTW what ever happened to JP..lol.

Check the e-mag, old JP is still alive and well and writing for us as well. God bless his pointy lil' ears. :D

Edited to add: And he should be writing for a living, he's good at it.

That is one of those moments that I will never forget. Got quite a few lifetime memories from these GTG's :)

Long live Heinrich Jumla!!!!!

HAHA! A dude asked me what the decal meant on my boat today...said he'd never heard of them. These peeps are really ill informed.

OK I'm booked at Merland Park along with 2 more of our illustrious members and good friends. We won't have to drive to the launch ramp. It should be a great time.

I'll take a ride to the launch ramp over mouse feces encrusted dishes and flatware (and by extension, pillows, beds, couches, tables etc. etc.) any day of the week. To each their own.

It was Egyptian Princess with the Tammy Fay Baker a close second. :rolleyes:

Wow... I can't believe you remembered that!!!

Sitting on the roof of the hotel...the birth of Jumla!

JP turning the BBQ gas on full and then trying to find his lighter...all of us backing up slowly with each unsuccessful attempt at getting his lighter to start... then all of us about 20 feet away asking him if he really wanted to do that... I think he called us a few names just before his lighter finally sparked and the lid from the BBQ landed in the parking lot..still laugh my butt off thinking about it and the 'burnt on the outside, raw on the inside' sausages he served up. Then everyone fighting the four foot waves the next morning trying not to puke...

I'd love to go, been a couple years since I have been to a m2Gt. I dont have a boat right now, but have all the equipment if someone is looking for a partner. Plus I have some knowledge of BofQ ;)

Actually alot of knowledge.

Phil

Edited by Harrison

Wow... I can't believe you remembered that!!!

Sitting on the roof of the hotel...the birth of Jumla!

JP turning the BBQ gas on full and then trying to find his lighter...all of us backing up slowly with each unsuccessful attempt at getting his lighter to start... then all of us about 20 feet away asking him if he really wanted to do that... I think he called us a few names just before his lighter finally sparked and the lid from the BBQ landed in the parking lot..still laugh my butt off thinking about it and the 'burnt on the outside, raw on the inside' sausages he served up. Then everyone fighting the four foot waves the next morning trying not to puke...

That was hilarious Rick! I felt so sorry for those guys, 4 fters didnt help. We still caught 60 something pounds for our five fish that day, thank god I said no to the "sausage".

Playing guitar with DouG was a blast and listening to the knowledge Terry had to share around the fire was priceless.

Edited by Harrison

I'll take a ride to the launch ramp over mouse feces encrusted dishes and flatware (and by extension, pillows, beds, couches, tables etc. etc.) any day of the week. To each their own.

Down here in the South we call that seasoning when it's on the cookware and Potpourri when it's elsewhere! B)

I'd love to go, been a couple years since I have been to a m2Gt. I dont have a boat right now, but have all the equipment if someone is looking for a partner. Plus I have some knowledge of BofQ ;)

Phil

I cant speak for the group Im with, as Im the newbie this year Phil,but if theres room, I would say ya bet.

Group,is there room for Phil?

as Im the newbie this year Phil

Ha!!! new meat!!! :P We're gonna get yer cherry boy!!! :w00t:

... try not to bleed like a stuck hog all over the place eh!?

You should bring the Cuddy... so you can listen to the sound of "one hand clapping" whilst yer waiting on a big Pickeral to bite eh!!!

btw... Cougars make good luck charms!!! ;)

Phil

Even though I am still fairly new to the group I say show up the night before and sit around the bon fire. Or make sure you are ready to go in the morning. From what I have experienced is this is a great group to hang with and no one gets left on shore. :Gonefishing:

btw... Cougars make good luck charms!!! wink.gif

Dawg if you are correct on this, might as well hand me the trophy now B)