OFN QUINTE FISHING WEEKEND 2009 DATE??

fishhunter

well it's been over a week and no one has said it's not a good date so lets mark the date and turn to where most people are staying

there is Perfect View

and Merlands

I don't know if tip of the bays is still taking reservations....

and we will be staying in Napanee with my captain oh captain

Ok guys we have booked a cottage at Perfectview November 12,13,14,returning home Sunday Nov 15th In our cottage is Percher,Slowpoke,Memart and GlennK.

There is place at Perfect view ,Merlands is all booked up for that weekend.Just contact Joanne at Perfectvue to book a cottage.

We launch our boats at the Public launch only five mins down the road .For those of you who would like to come book a cottage at Perfectview.

www.perfectvueresort.com

MTP

Hahahaha! thanks for the reminder Brian!... good times where had last year... I was wrecked! thanks to the many who helped make that happen....( Joe)

Looking forward to another Banner trip with the boys!

man... it is going to be a long two months!!

G

I'm in. Just booked cottage number one. My girlfriend and I will be in one room. It's a two room cottage if someone wants to split with us. Buster this looks like an opportunity for you.

My boat only has two seats in it, but I'm sure we could manage more if needed. I know you won't be left on shore so pm me if you are intrested or anyone else for that matter.

well it's been over a week and no one has said it's not a good date so lets mark the date and turn to where most people are staying

there is Perfect View

and Merlands

I don't know if tip of the bays is still taking reservations....

and we will be staying in Napanee with my captain oh captain

Terry ill have the rooms all booked for that weekend!!! Looking forward to having my reelingcrew of misfits on again lol

interested in coming out but would like somemore info have my own boat please send info

www.perfectvueresort.com

Here is the website if you have any questions PM me if you have place in you boat then there are people looking to hook up for lodging and other expenses its that simple.It would also be wise to wear a floater suit.

MTP

Edited by Mike the Pike