OFN QUINTE FISHING WEEKEND 2009 DATE??

fishhunter

It's time for a "one month" bump... folks, one month from today, we'll be washin lures and staring at tons of hooks on the sonar, wondering what the heck we have to do to get one of those hooks to hit our lure... so, bumpity bump!

HH

i'm pretty sure those hooks aren't really there.. i'm convinced that they're hallucinations brought on by too many lemon drops mixed with those funny smelling "cigarettes" that seem to be ever present in the cabin..

if they were indeed hooks, that magic raspberry shortcake lure (whatever the hell its called), that you and Gerritt worshiped, would have got me a fish... right?

How could I Brian... email sent so he won't have you charged and towed!

Terry.. we'll figure out the travel plans when I get back. Probably same deal as last year... I'll pick you up at home and Dano at the park and ride at hwy9. Give him a buzz and see what he plans...

Well it would be nice if you made it Doug I know the dog is hinting about a last minute voyage to the North.

Perhaps you can keep each other warm.What worries me is the last time the Redneck showed up the Wall-Ice went South.

Seriously can anyone take Doug out fishing and do we have room for Doug in someones cottage.Our cottage is now overflowing.

Doug is a good Kitchen WENCH. BTW he also loves to clean dishes.

Ah man its so far away .I would prefer to enjoy October right now though cause old man winter is coming.

It doesn't look like the Dawg is going to make it anyway any how!!!... let my spot go out to a closer more reliable specimen... like the douG!!!

Sorry Bubba's, but it's just too damn cold.. and too many sick folks running around for me to attend!!!

...maybe we sould try a G2G on lake Neely Henry in Januarary???.... biggest Crappie gets a lifetime supply of yellow corn grits!!! :P

we have been pinned

we might be better off starting a new thread

with, what group they are in, what place they are staying in

what boat they are in and if they are any days that there is space in the boat or cabin for more people who may be looking

and where the party is on Saturday

Company announce today we are behind and will be getting busyer,so extra days off have been taken away.

Do to a heavy work load and high demand for parts,I am unable to attend.

Sorry,but work before play.

That sucks...

so can i have your seat in the boat!! he he :whistling: