OFN QUINTE FISHING WEEKEND 2009 DATE??

fishhunter

There you go you got the invite.There is still room in our cottage so you and Rob can bunk up.We are Leaving Thursday morning and coming home Sunday.I will bring my Mr Buddy heater for you guys if you want.

Dan

Edited by Percher

ok

enough

how come every time there is talk about quinte or sheephead my picture with that thing ends up on the internet

it must be someone else's turn

so everyone delete my picture or burn it, whichever makes you feel better

burning is what does it for me

thank you for your cooperation

LOL

like that is going to happen

LOL

ok

enough

how come every time there is talk about quinte or sheephead my picture with that thing ends up on the internet

it must be someone else's turn

so everyone delete my picture or burn it, whichever makes you feel better

burning is what does it for me

thank you for your cooperation

LOL

like that is going to happen

LOL

I have to post that shot of the big sheepy Terry its the biggest one I have ever seen its a classic hold with those huge thick work gloves.

I caught some big sheepy's last year your welcome to post them to get back at me.

The Sheepy's never seemed to find Lloyds boat.

THE THINGS THAT ARE GOING THROUGH MY MIND

Ok I'll bite , why yes I do like sex and travel

Can't give you the answer here my friend... presumed you'd heard that one before... lol

As I said, I'm in provided family matters don't screw things up...so we can have a great fishing trip and then haul Lloyd's boat home for it's winter rest.

I'm in. Just booked cottage number one. My girlfriend and I will be in one room. It's a two room cottage if someone wants to split with us. Buster this looks like an opportunity for you.

My boat only has two seats in it, but I'm sure we could manage more if needed. I know you won't be left on shore so pm me if you are intrested or anyone else for that matter.

Scott!! your a fine chap.! PM sent woot ,woot! :rolleyes: getting excited already. as for the boat seat, no woories scott ,someone always sleep's in... and ill be there to pounce on the opportunity. :D

Irishfield ....hope your comming still ,i owe ya a steak dinner bud...

Looking forward to talking nascar with slowpoke ;):lol:

Im in.

Now a question for you pikeral guys? What works best there?

Can I still fish bass,if I cant catch them pikeral?

With any luck,I hope I can contribute some venison sausages. Hell I,ll cook all weekend for ya all.

And no,I dont do dishes.

Looking forward to talking nascar with slowpoke ;):lol:

Im in.

Now a question for you pikeral guys? What works best there?

Can I still fish bass,if I cant catch them pikeral?

With any luck,I hope I can contribute some venison sausages. Hell I,ll cook all weekend for ya all.

And no,I dont do dishes.

I think if i remember from my winter trips with Terry he does dishes well. You can even dress him up lol Wayne i think you have a pic or two you can show of him working at those dishes lol

Edited by fishhunter

No pics, no dishes!

Lookin forward to meeting you at the GTG Brian... don't worry about catchin Pickereyes, I'm pretty sure there will be more than enough tackle available at the GTG to get you through a couple of days! Heck, some of us don't change our lures at all over the entire three days! (Maybe that's why some of us don't catch anything!)

Wayne... bring a resporator if your planning on visiting our cottage again this year! LMAO

HH

No pics, no dishes!

Lookin forward to meeting you at the GTG Brian... don't worry about catchin Pickereyes, I'm pretty sure there will be more than enough tackle available at the GTG to get you through a couple of days! Heck, some of us don't change our lures at all over the entire three days! (Maybe that's why some of us don't catch anything!)

Wayne... bring a resporator if your planning on visiting our cottage again this year! LMAO

HH

I'll lend Brian my special Quinte spoon. MTP ran it last year, ask him about it.

Joe, your cottage is easy to find; look for smoke and listen for laughs!