Come jog with me (NF)

Joey

I've been jogging recently, on a really nice path not far from my home. It takes me about 40 - 45 minutes to run and it has a weaving river that runs through it. Here is the path, which they have been doing recent work on, hence the tire tracks.

3439996900_d22fb69503_b.jpg

This is the river. This is the average width, but it does get wider in spots, to about 10 feet across. There are tons of crayfish and smaller fish, not sure what they are though, in it.

3439995342_99187daefb_b.jpg

Visability is good right now :thumbsup_anim:

3439181103_0ee69d74e6_b.jpg

Then I jogged past something that looked like a human scull. Thought I might have to call CSI in, but upon further inspection it appeared to be harmless. Can you figure out what it is?

3439997824_a02224e4c4_b.jpg

The path is beautiful in the summer. I'll take some pics when it gets all nice and green.

Joey

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

... arent you s'posed to be jogging instead of futzin' around takin' pics of skull jugs and cataloging the creeks eco-system???

Jus' kiddin' Hosette!... exercise is a real good thing!!! :thumbsup_anim:

... please don't kick my :asshat:

;)

Hardy, hardy, har har G!! Expect a full :asshat: whoopin in June old man :lol:

Just full of them today too eh John :rolleyes::lol:

Brian, you kind of pushed my last "I'm going to do it" button and got me motivated with your pics and diet program. Thanks bud.

Joey

I used to jog alot...then figured out my car would get me there much faster. Man..that was one of life's great lessons...I have probably saved $300 on shoes by now!!

I used to jog but the ice kept spilling out of my drink :D

Perhaps Ray, Ricky, Bubbles, and Julian were driving by and threw there pi$$ jugs out the window. :lol:

Ummmm. Looks like a skull.

Yeah, first thought was a plastic bag caught round some brush, but the hole gives it away as a plastic jug.

I used to run a lot, but she kept calling the police and they would always bring me home. :w00t: