Top Boat

stan_133

How is this information?

The J.D. Powers and Associates 2008 Boat Competitive Information Study examines overall customer satisfaction based upon performance in eight factors: cabin; engine; ride and handling; helm and instrument panel; design and styling; sound system; water sports; and fishing. While J.D. Powers and Associates has an overall boat ranking list, here are the top boats in each segment:

Bass Boats

1.Bass Cat

2. Ranger

3. Triton

Coastal Fishing Boats

1. Grady-White

2. Boston Whaler

3. Triton

E

xpress Cruisers

1. Regal

2. Sea Ray

Small Runabouts (16 - 19 ft.)

1. Regal

2. Sea Ray

3. Chaparral

Large Runabouts (20 - 29 ft.)

1. Cobalt

2. Regal

3. Four Winns

Pontoon Boats

1. Manitou

2. Bennington

3. Harris FloteBote and Premier (tied)

Ski/Wakeboard Boats

1. Correct Craft and MasterCraft (tied)

2. Malibu

That's a loaded question!.

Should be more than a couple opinions here :rolleyes: But that is why there are many different kinds and options, to each their own.

Here's another good option, but I will admit a little bias. ;) They are a good boat though.

2-3-2009_022.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Anything is possible with these Glen but it would only be defeating the design.

An open bottom, easy to maintain, light, strong and inexpensive are all what have made these one of the oldest boat manufacturers made in Canada.

They are definitely a thing of beauty Bernie!

S.N.C., if you are looking for advice you will find many opinions on this subject, but you will need to be more specific as to what type of boat. If you are looking for info on which to base a decision, I will gladly tell you everything that I learned from 2 months of research last summer when I bought my new boat.

Really i wasn't looking for any type of boat in particular i was just interested in what people had to say in general. i know that that are countless different types of boats for different activities but I'm sure that everyone has there top pick for what ever the class. just wanted to hear what is best about the boat they own or something that they read/heard about.

Most Allison Bass boats will whoop most bullet boats. Too many 100+mph Allisons out there.

Heard thier the fastest,but not the stabilested.

Looked one over at a shop just north of here.Very sleak idesign,but no body.

Im still humble to the crestliner myself.

Well I don't really own a boat except the ol' 14 'sprinbok and 9.8 merc my dad left to my brothers and I at the cottage. I've spent countless hours dreaming up the perfect boat for what I want it to do. I actually have a folder of bookmarks with boat manufacturers saved. :D I normally fish small lakes and occasionally hit the BOQ for monster fall walleye. Of all the boats I have drooled over I think the Alumacraft Navigator 165 would fit the bill....for me. Trimmed out with a 75hp tiller and all the electronics of course. I think I could still launch it in the lakes I like and it would also hold up to the nasty weather the BOQ throws at ya in the fall.

Alumacraft