Locked threads

Radnine

I find it really funny when the original poster has something along the lines of "in my opinion, anyway" right in the sub-heading of the thread...but people still feel the need to jump all over and personally attack the guy, as though he doesn't have the right to a different opinion.

I find it really funny when the original poster has something along the lines of "in my opinion, anyway" right in the sub-heading of the thread...but people still feel the need to jump all over and personally attack the guy, as though he doesn't have the right to a different opinion.

when certain posters make assumptions that all fish in pictures are slaughtered ... people react

when certain posters make assumptions that all fish in pictures are slaughtered ... people react

Steve is right dude. There is a time when you have to look within and say "did I screw up?" and when you are outnumbered a bajillion to one, the answer is usually "YES".

Jim

Great to hear... a wonderful improvement over my days as a child when I WASN'T allowed an opinion Bob ! lol

LOL..... it was suppose to read NOT allowed but my fingers don't go as fast as my mind. As a matter of fact my mind has been GONE for a long time.. :D

Tiller

DANG...BEER...WINGS...ELITISM

Now Steve,stay off them darn wings bud.Hope thats light beer BTW. LOL

I was going to start a CAW/CRYSLER POST,BUT GUESS FOLKS CARE MORE FOR THE BIG BUCKS AND NOT THIER JOBS FOR A LIFE.

Edited by misfish