Lab head, re-visited [nf]

Nanook

Hi All,

I would like to identify myself as the proud owner of Jack's beautiful carving. Just another fine example of the wonderful people on this board. I have never had the pleasure to meet Jack in person. I had sent him a PM commenting on his carvings and we got to talking about dogs. I briefly mentioned about losing our chocolate Lab Seamus just over a year ago. Next thing I know Jack says if he finds the time he might be able to come up with something. To say the least I was in awe that a man I have never met would build me a carving so my family and I could have something to remeber our family pet. My family and I will cherish Jack's carving for a very long time. Thanks's so much Jack and to OFC for allowing me to connect with such fine people.

Cheers,

Jim and Family

Jim

Jim, Jack is indeed a good person who I've had the pleasure of meeting a couple of times. That carving will be a great reminder of your dog for many years to come.

Awhile back I mentioned on this board that I was in the market for some plexi-glass and right away Jack PMed me to say that he had some he wasn't using and I was more than welcome to it.

Some real decent folks hang out on this board ;)

:thumbsup_anim: Wow !! Accolades indeed !

I just like to help people out whenever I can,and the Lab head was a good exercise for me,so I got something out of it as well. :angel:

Thank you all for your comments,you've made me feel REAL good about myself,gave me a lift just at the right time...............Winter blahs :w00t::w00t: