Getting School'd with JP De Rose!

Dave Mercer

Thanks for all the kind words guys. It really does feel good knowing that the information on the show is found useful by the viewers and that they can apply it to the soft water season coming. That will be our goal throughout the show, making information the focus.

Thanks Dave for the show push and as always really loved your gar show with Nick... too funny.

For those that missed it the show will repeat on Sunday night at 9:30 pm and if you guys haven't registered for the Great Gear Giveaway contest, do so... there is a bunch of great stuff from the show that is new to the market for 2009 and some tried and true classics. Here is the link: http://www.wfn.tv/gearweek/contest.php and try to help each other out with the voting... this is a big community that should be able to do well in these contests.

JP

ahhhhhhhhhh I missed it. hope wfn plays re-runs.... maybe play J.P instead of charlie moore re-runs....hehe

I agree!!! "we're gonna catch the SAME BASS NINE TIMES".... I counted, it's more like 47.

Nice show JP, I was wondering where you were hiding!

the show was not what I was expecting... ....what I got was pretty much the best graphical new show on TV fishing wise, I learned something and he came out of it looking like a veteran TV dude........to say I was impressed is understating it

Edited by aniceguy

I only have basic cable + the Discovery channel package so I don't watch WFN. I met JPD last week at my local tackle shop and from what I can tell, he's a very down-to-earth type guy who gave me some great advice on fishing the Niagara.

All the best

I thought JP did real well, handled himself great

I don't know how much I am interested in a show about new equipment, but I watched it and and it was well done

I will watch it again to see if I can gain an interest in it, but would rather see you hauling in big bass, then speaking to Jimmy Huston