i found out why my wife lets me spend on fishing

lunkerbasshunter

i often wonder if i am selfish for spending thousands a year on my passion for fishing.....that all ends today!!!!!

My wife wanted a fu fu coffee drink from star bucks so off i went the good hubby getting her a fu fu drink.

$4.15 later what the hell. I casually ask her how many of these she has and she tells me a couple a day lol do the math it may be more then what i spend on fishing lol

I will never feel guilty again!!!!!!

Cheers!

$ 224.00 a month an in the end she has nothing to show for it ....... :wallbash::wallbash:

If you spent that on a rod and reel at least at the end of the month you would still have a new rod and reel.... :clapping::clapping:B)

I know when I had a slight addiction to Starbucks I had something a little extra to show for it... That is why the $5.00 bucks now goes no where but into my pocket... I quit that place when I became enlightened... Dang mirrors!

Would someone please enlighten me? What's a fu fu coffee? I don't get out much. This stuff had better be good 'cause I pay $1. for my beers!

Hey Roy a fu fu is someone talking with a mouth full, taking a sip of coffee and trying to say tu tu :lol: :lol:

$ 224.00 a month an in the end she has nothing to show for it ....... :wallbash: :wallbash:

If you spent that on a rod and reel at least at the end of the month you would still have a new rod and reel.... :clapping: :clapping: B)

yes a new rod and and reel, but what about a fish? i am just kiddin LunkerBass