Headhunter

Wayne, we'll just cover your shoes with Lard and drag you back home! You can bumper jump!

Hometown... thanks for the link... hmmm only need a couple of Mill to get a franchise here in T.O.!

I bet it would some pretty good business... especially at lunch downtown!!!

HH

Love the guy who brought his little daughter in with him.......poster boy for idiocy running rampant

Gotta love battling day to day trying to raise a 13 year old girl in this world and try and teach her that she doesnt have to be a victoria secret model or show skin to get a guys attention or to feel good about herself. Funny how the mind works once children enter your world.

Love the guy who brought his little daughter in with him.......poster boy for idiocy running rampant

Gotta love battling day to day trying to raise a 13 year old girl in this world and try and teach her that she doesnt have to be a victoria secret model or show skin to get a guys attention or to feel good about herself. Funny how the mind works once children enter your world.

How true. When I stopped looking at the nurses, I noticed they were all guys alone or some Idiots brought their daughters. To Tell ya the truth, unless the Burgers are really cheap, I think DR Buddy, is misinformed thinking the guys are there for his Burgers.

Oooooooo!!!

Aaaaaaaah !!!

Mmmmmmmmm!!!

Wow, that looks good. Makes me want to start up the bbq and get some meat sizzling on the grill.

Heck, 4 quarter pound burgers is nothing.

If I get hungry after dinner, I may pick up a couple of 1/2 pound burritos as a snack.

When I was younger I used to order 2 foot long subs with double meat at lunch and still eat a full 4 or 5 course dinner.

Working with a couple of guys years ago and one day and we decided to go for a burger special at a well known fast food chain.

They ordered 2 double burgers each. I ordered 4 for myself.

They had to cut their second burgers in half and give them to me because it was too much.

So, I finished 5 double burgers in total, without any hesitation, in about the same amount of time it took them to eat 1 and a half.

At a popular all you can eat Chinese food restaurant, some of my former co-workers and I basically had the bill shoved at us

to try and get rid of us. We sent the bill back twice, reminding the waitress it was an all you can eat buffet and we hadn't eaten all we can yet.

I think I went through 5 full plates of food (mostly meat) before I started to slow down and have my salads, deserts.

Can't eat half of what I used to, but, I could give it a try if it means keeping those lovely ladies employed......... ;)

Well, we have a somewhat similar idea here in Toronto... the service is definately not as good :whistling: but the burgers have the meat concept down pat!

http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/

The 24 oz burger is nice, but I prefer the "The Coronary Burger Special, although I will admitt to a keen fondness for the BEEF RIBS! :clapping:

HH