I forgot!! An even Prouder Dad this morning!!

TJQ

Last night, at 8:07 I became the very proud father of a 98lb apprentice hunter. She took the course with Adults and got fewer wrong than most of them!!

BRING ON THE TAGS!!!

My son and my wife took the course together and when we told friends they were like hes a kid and shes a women , huntings gross and we can understand you but them .That was a few years ago and now when I look at the close relationship my wife (35+ years and going strong) and my son and I have , I really belive alot of it comes from the bond we made from all those hours spent out doors HUNTING and FISHING together. The lessons about respect for fire arms ,the respect of takeing a life for food , of the wonder of nature , I can go on and on about this , so for all those people that told me hunting is gross I NEVER HAD TO WORRY ABOUT MY SON JOINING A GANG OR EVER POINTING A GUN AT ANOTHER PERSON . So good for you T ,you and your daughter will spend countless hours together , time that others only WISH they had with their familys .

Thats great, congrats Jaden! Just make sure you get a 100% positive ID on that large hairy smelly beast crashing through the bush before pulling the trigger......it just might be your dad.

Congrat's Jaden.........good job your Mom can hunt....

Hey!!!!! I resemble that remark..

My son and my wife took the course together and when we told friends they were like hes a kid and shes a women , huntings gross and we can understand you but them .That was a few years ago and now when I look at the close relationship my wife (35+ years and going strong) and my son and I have , I really belive alot of it comes from the bond we made from all those hours spent out doors HUNTING and FISHING together. The lessons about respect for fire arms ,the respect of takeing a life for food , of the wonder of nature , I can go on and on about this , so for all those people that told me hunting is gross I NEVER HAD TO WORRY ABOUT MY SON JOINING A GANG OR EVER POINTING A GUN AT ANOTHER PERSON . So good for you T ,you and your daughter will spend countless hours together , time that others only WISH they had with their familys .

Some interesting points there and actually gives me a new perspective on hunting

Good deal TJ..Thats worth a few more pounds(kilos)in the old freezer.My daughter passed her exam years ago but never went hunting after getting it.She founds boys I guess but the boys had to respect that she could hunt them down like the rats her dad said they were.Way to go Jaden.

Joe