whats your favorite time to fish

walleyemaster

Funny, ask this question in june and I bet 50 percent of the people who chose ice would be saying softwater

No way Kemp..... June is too late for me.... April is more of a comfortable month for me ;) But can't beat the hard water season for sure ;)

Anytime i am in my LUND !!!!!!. :worthy::worthy: ...i just love getting up at like 3am,and heading out fishing,it doesnt matter for what species just to be in a boat,and to be all full of anticipation and hopes of getting a big ,big fish for the day !!! thats my crack for sure..LOL..LOL. cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Summer is the best time for fishing in my opinion. Summer mornings and evenings offer amazing topwater success. If you have a boat u can cover lot's of water and it makes for easy travel. If it's cool out u bring a sweater, if it's warm u bring shorts. Fights are much better as you can see jumps and such. If you loose something in the water you have a fairly good chance of getting it back. And it is just better fishing, almost all of the species of fish are open during the summer. What is there not to like about summer fishing. :)

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Anytime i am in my LUND !!!!!!. :worthy::worthy: ...i just love getting up at like 3am,and heading out fishing,it doesnt matter for what species just to be in a boat,and to be all full of anticipation and hopes of getting a big ,big fish for the day !!! thats my crack for sure..LOL..LOL. cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I agree, being out in the boat is great. Although I don't have a boat so every opportunity is extra special. Species doesn't matter so much, as long as your out there.

First time the boat goes in at ice-out, is the best feeling! Getting on plane, hearing the motor whine. Can't help but feel at home! Summer mornings are good, spring days are good, just getting into ice fishing so the jury is still out on that one. Fall days probably my favourite overall time to fish. The air has cleaned up, no bugs and chance at a real big fish. Of any species.