Call Names

Twocoda

ohhhhhhh a newf....ok here goes ....missfish as in .the chatracter Tim Curry portrayed in th movie Rocky Horror Picture Show ( Franknfurter)...with a fishing rod instead of a whip....

btw my family comes the east coast too so you and i both tie our shoes before we put them on

But only us pure newfs can put both them shoes on at the same time.

Curt

I'm was fish ahalic when I worked at Stelco 38 years, now retired. I fished 300 days a year and that is no bull poop. The guys at work called me Fish Farmer. My call name on the lake was FLIPPER, because that is were I lived. I could wright a book. Now older, 2 wifes, 6 kids and 10 grand kids. Now I can only fish when I have time between playing Dr. Phill, family councilor, and working three fishing Clubs. No dull moment's with this cat. Asked if I would do it over, Your dam wright. Your only this way once. I hope I live to be 100

Xeon is an Intel CPU.

I started using the name 10 years ago when it was first released when I was 10yrs old... at the time I was a hardcore computer gamer.

4 years ago I made friends with someone who enjoyed the outside world and started having more fun outside. Slowly gave up computer gaming, and focused on more interesting things, and have been trying to learn as much tips and tricks as I possibly can about the outdoors to make up for the 15 years of my life I went without it. Im a success story for lazy kids :D

Name just sticked though, I havent come up with anything cool yet.

Xeon is an Intel CPU.

I started using the name 10 years ago when it was first released when I was 10yrs old... at the time I was a hardcore computer gamer.

My God I feel old. I was alive when motorola came out with the first 8 bit processor!!!! Good name for a Techie though !!! :thumbsup_anim:

My handle is from back in the day when I raced Nascar 3 online.... I raced with a bunch of rednecks from all over north america and was proud of being Canadian... I am a Rusty Wallace fan. I am a Canadiens fan but when I first used Canadien2Fan everyone thought I spelled Canadian wrong and there was already a Canadian2fan registered on the webserver for Nascar 3 so.... Canuck2fan was the only thing that fit.

And since I am not clever enough to come up with or remember different handles I stuck with what works.